3 Active Jobs
5 Active Jobs
Unlimited Job Posts
Contact for quote.
*Customers receive a discounted price with the annual pricing plans. LocalWork.com also offers new users a 14-day free trial of their job posting service.
Established in 2012, LocalJobs.com started as a niche recruitment platform that helped employers connect with local professionals. The company has become one of the fastest-growing local hiring tools and job boards.
The platform boasts a range of features, such as an applicant tracking system, unique company profiles, and multiple user accounts; although the site does not offer a free job posting option and receives less website traffic than larger job boards.
- Job posts are syndicated to a network of over 50 local and national job boards, including Indeed, Monster, and TopUSAJobs.com.
- LocalWork.com features a range of pricing packages, including bulk and A La Carte job posting plans.
- The platform offers multiple users for one account.
- All job posting plans include social network integration.
- LocalWork.com offers users a 14-day free trial of their platform.
- The Pro plan offers employers a dedicated account manager.
- LocalWork.com features detailed job seeker analytics and reports.
- The platform features a cloud application tracking system to manage candidates.
- LocalWork.com is more affordable than competitors, such as CareerBuilder.
- The platform allows employers to create a unique company profile to attract job seekers.
- LocalWork.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform has less website traffic than larger competitors.
- LocalWork.com only caters to local careers in the U.S.
LocalWork.com received a 4.5 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot based on 27 reviews with users praising the platform's customer service and applicant tracking system. One reviewer on G2 said that LocalWork.com offered the "best customer service in the job search industry."
Reviews Facebook are also generally positive with the platform receiving 4.5 out of 5 stars based on the opinions of 11 people.
How to Post a Job on LocalWork.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on LocalWork.com
Posting a Job on LocalWork.com.
Navigate to the LocalWork.com home page.
From the home page, click on the "Employers" tab in the top-right corner. On the next page, click on the "Post Job Now" button on the center-left of the page.
Create an employer account.
Fill out the online pop-up form with your company details and click on "Post Job Now" to create your account. Check your email and enter the validation code to continue.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with the details about your vacancy, such as the job title, location, job description, industry, and salary information.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page to review your job post.
Once you're happy with the job post, click on "Next."
Select a hiring plan.
Choose a job posting package by clicking on "SELECT" beneath the appropriate plan.
If you have a promo code, you can enter it here.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Scroll down and enter your billing details to purchase your job posting package. Once complete, click on "Publish My Job Now." Once your post has been processed, it will appear on the LocalWork.com job board.
You can click on "Previous" to edit your job post.
LocalWork.com vs. Craigslist:
Like LocalWork.com, Craigslist is a job board that connects employers with local professionals in their area. Craigslist has free and paid plans, depending on the region the listing is advertised in, making it the more affordable option. However, unlike LocalWork.com, Craigslist lacks job post syndication and candidate management tools.
LocalWork.com vs. TopUSAJobs.com:
Both TopUSAJobs.com and LocalWork.com syndicate job posts to their respective network of job boards. TopUSAJobs.com has a larger partner network and receives more website traffic than LocalWork.com, offering employers greater exposure. However, the platform caters to large-scale businesses, whereas LocalWork.com is suitable for smaller companies.
LocalWork.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is the costlier option, but does offer employers access to a large audience of some 80 million job seekers and features an AI-powered candidate matching tool, which LocalWork.com lacks. Although CareerBuilder offers employers access to an international audience of job seekers, LocalWork.com may be the better option for local hiring.
What is LocalWork.com?
LocalWork.com is a local job board that helps employers throughout the country connect with local professionals through their job posting service.
What does it cost to post a job on LocalWork.com?
LocalWork.com's job post pricing starts from $59.00 per month for a single job posting. The platform also offers bulk job posting packages, discounted annual subscriptions, an A La Carte Job Post option, and a 14-day free trial.
How do I create an account on LocalWork.com?
- Go to the LocalWork.com home page.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the "Post Job Now" button.
- Fill out the online pop-up form with your details.
- Click on "Post Job Now."
- Enter the email validation code to create your account.