NC Tech Association Job Center
From $100.00 /post.
30 - 60 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Email and phone.
NC Tech Association Job Center connects employers with qualified candidates from a wide variety of local tech industries, including IT, engineering, technical sales, and analytics. The platform is hosted by the NC Tech Association, which provides the community with tech-related advocacy, resources, and networking events.
The job board offers association members free job posting services, while nonmembers are afforded a range of basic and enhanced paid packages, as well as resume search access. Its standout features include social media promotion, advanced employer branding, and automated bulk posting options.
- NC Tech Association Job Center gives employers access to a highly defined pool of candidates within the local tech industry.
- Association members can post jobs and search the platform's resume database for free.
- Listings stay active on the site for up to 60 days, depending on the plan purchased.
- Employers with 10 or more vacancies can make use of the automated bulk posting tool for quick and easy posting.
- Job posts are promoted via the NC Tech Association's Twitter page for added exposure.
- The platform offers a robust, self-service branding tool with a company profile page, branded jobs, and banner ads included.
- Employers can add professional, 60-second videos to their job posts as a call-to-action for open positions.
- The "Featured Jobs" add-on highlights job postings for increased visibility.
- The site's employer resources include in-depth articles on the candidate experience and crafting standout job posts.
- NC Tech Association Job Center lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform has a much smaller foothold than other local job boards, such as North Carolina Job Network.
- While basic job posts are free, association members have to pay for social recruiting and job posting enhancements.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the NC Tech Association Job Center.
60-Day Internship Posting Package
Single 30-Day Online Job Posting
Three Month Unlimited Job Posting Package
Add on: 30-Day Featured Employer*
Job Posting Videos
*The Featured Employer plan is available in various durations.
How to Post a Job on NCTA Job Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on NC Tech Association Job Center.
Posting a job on NC Tech Association Job Center.
Select the Employer's tab.
From the home page, click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab and select "Click here to create an account" beneath the top banner.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form with your details and complete the verification test. Once you're done, click on "Save & Continue."
On the next page, add your billing information to the online form. If you'd like to come back to the step at a later stage, click on "Skip Step."
Start the job posting process.
On the next page, click on "POST JOBS." Complete the online posting form with your vacancy's details, including the job title, description, salary, and location. Once you're done, click on "Preview Job" at the bottom of the page.
Choose a job posting plan.
On the next page, review your vacancy for accuracy. Then, click on "Proceed To Checkout," select your preferred posting package, and click on "Continue." Select additional posting enhancements if desired, and once you're done, click on "Continue to Payment."
To go back and make changes to your job post, click on "Edit Job."
Pay for your listing.
Fill out the online form with your billing details and click on "Pay With Credit Card" to complete your purchase, after which your job post will appear on the site.
NC Tech Association Job Center vs. NorthCarolinaJobNetwork.com:
Like NC Tech Association Job Center, NorthCarolinaJobNetwork.com caters to the local job market. Of the two, North Carolina Job Network has the larger following and also features a robust applicant tracking system, which NC Tech Association Job Center lacks. However, only NC Tech Association Job Center has free posting plans on offer.
NC Tech Association Job Center vs. Indeed:
While NC Tech Association Job Center advertises local tech roles, Indeed is a general job board with both a local and international presence. Both sites have free posting options but Indeed is considerably more affordable than NC Tech Association Job Center, and also features a much larger resume database.
NC Tech Association Job Center vs. Handshake:
Both NC Tech Association Job Center and Handshake advertise internships, but while the former site primarily lists tech positions, Handshake allows for general job postings. Handshake is also the more feature-rich option, offering video interviewing tools, virtual events, and targeted outreach campaigns.
What is NC Tech Association Job Center?
NC Tech Association Job Center is a niche job board that connects employers with talent in the tech industry of North Carolina.
What does it cost to post a job on NC Tech Association Job Center?
NC Tech Association members can post jobs and search the resume database for free, while nonmembers can choose from a range of paid packages that start from $100.00 for a 60-day internship posting.
How do I create an account on NC Tech Association Job Center?
- Go to NC Tech Association Job Center's home page.
- Click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab and select "Click here to create an account."
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Save & Continue" to create an account.
How do I delete a job post on NC Tech Association Job Center?
- Sign in to your account.
- From your dashboard, click on "MANAGE JOBS."
- Select the listing you'd like to remove and click on "DEACTIVATE."