It is free to post jobs on Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships.
Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships is hosted by Carolinas AGC, a trade association that represents local contractors and construction-related firms. While the job board gives employers access to a niche network of professionals, it lacks advanced hiring tools, such as resume searches, job ad distribution, and social media sharing.
- The platform allows users to post an unlimited number of vacancies free of charge.
- The job board caters specifically to the construction workforce throughout the Carolinas.
- Employers can post internships and training opportunities to connect with early-career talent.
- The job board does not offer an online job posting process.
- The platform lacks key hiring services, such as featured listings, resume searches, and applicant tracking.
- Vacancies aren't shared to the site's social media pages or other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships.
How to Post a Job on Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships:
Employers interested in placing a vacancy on Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships should fill out the site's online registration form and a consultant will be in touch regarding your recruitment needs.
Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships vs. ConstructionJobs:
Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships and ConstructionJobs both advertise various construction-related roles, but the former has a more local reach, catering to employers and job seekers throughout the Carolinas. While Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships is a free service, ConstructionJobs charges $250.00 per post.
Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships vs. iHireConstruction:
Thanks to Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships' free job posting service, the site is more affordable than iHireConstruction, which charges $349.00 per post. However, iHireConstruction is more feature-rich, offering resume searches and applicant management tools — features missing from Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships.
Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises general roles throughout the U.S. In comparison, Carolinas AGC Careers & Internships lists construction-related jobs throughout the Carolinas, giving employers a more targeted hiring approach. Both sites offer a free job posting service but only Indeed has paid plans for an extended reach.