Top Charleston, SC Job Boards:
Charleston, SC Employment Statistics:
The unemployment rate in Charleston was as low as 2.6% before the COVID-19 pandemic.
Annual Mean Wage
Median Hourly Wage
Tip Credit Allowed
How can I fill my job vacancies in Charleston, SC faster?
- Try getting in contact with Charleston Southern University, the University of South Carolina, or Clemson University to learn about advertising jobs to alumni.
- Try posting your job in different parts of South Carolina, or even in larger cities out of state to attract talent.
What else can I do to fill jobs in Charleston, SC?
- Run ads in local newspapers, such as The Charleston Chronicle and Charleston Business Journal.
- Contact local colleges, including the College of Charleston, Trident Technical College, and Miller-Motte Technical College.
- Post to a variety of Charleston job boards.