Fill your vacant positions with help from our list of the best 10 job portals in Charleston, South Carolina. Charleston, SC has a combination of local sites that target the South Carolina job market and world-renowned job sites that do well in this market.
Top 10 Charleston SC Job Boards:
Job Board Name
Free and paid.
Starting at $245.00.
Starting at $99.00.
Starting at $25.00.
Starting at $45.00.
Starting at $299.00.
Starting at $319.00.
Charleston, SC Employment Statistics:
Annual Mean Wage
Median Hourly Wage
Tip Credit Allowed
Is there anywhere to post jobs in Charleston, SC for free?
See our full list of free sites to post jobs online.
How can I fill my job vacancies in Charleston, SC faster?
- Try getting in contact with Charleston Southern University, the University of South Carolina, or Clemson University to learn about advertising jobs to alumni.
- Try posting your job in different parts of South Carolina, or even in larger cities out of state to attract talent.
See our full list of job posting sites.
What else can I do to fill jobs in Charleston, SC?
- Run ads in local newspapers, such as The Charleston Chronicle and Charleston Business Journal.
- Contact local colleges, including the College of Charleston, Trident Technical College, and Miller-Motte Technical College.
- Post to a variety of Charleston job boards.