The State Jobs
From $398.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Live chat support
The State is a local print and online publication that shares the latest news, politics, sports, and opinions from Columbia, South Carolina. The platform also hosts a job board with comprehensive hiring services built to ensure a quick and easy recruitment process.
The job board provides companies with easy-to-use hiring tools, such as job distribution, social media promotion, resume searches, and applicant tracking, for unparalleled reach and visibility. Thanks to its variety of robust job posting packages, The State Jobs is a valuable resource for both local and national employers.
- The State Jobs gives employers access to a niche network of local professionals from a wide variety of industries.
- There are multiple job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Listings are distributed to more than 30 premium job boards for maximum visibility.
- The "Advanced" package includes a featured listing on the site's home page and a Facebook social recruiting campaign.
- Employers gain access to robust applicant tracking tools to create unique talent pools and track candidates.
- The platform shares vacancies to its Twitter and LinkedIn pages for increased exposure.
- The "Premium" package features resume database access and candidate matching services.
- Candidates are automatically rated and suggested to employers based on job posts' descriptions.
- Other tools include job post reporting, unlimited user logins, job posting landing pages, and an employer dashboard.
- The State Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Unlike its competitors, such as Charleston Jobs, the platform is costly.
- Only the top-tier plan includes resume searches and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The State Jobs.
*There are several job post upgrades available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on The State Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The State Jobs.
Posting a job on The State Jobs.
Go to The State Jobs' home page.
From the home page, click on "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side of the top menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
In the middle of the page, click on the blue "Post a Job Now" button. Then, choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "Purchase now" under the applicable heading.
Add your email address to the pop-up window and click on "Continue."
Create your listing.
Fill out the online form with your job posting details, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Review your job post.
Review your listing for accuracy and select any additional upgrades you'd like to add. Then, click on "Continue."
Complete your order.
Add your billing details to the online form and click on "Post Job." Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live.
The State Jobs vs. Charleston Jobs:
The State Jobs and CharlestonJobs.com both cater to the local job market, but the latter is more affordable, charging $99.00 for a single listing, while The State Jobs' pricing starts from $398.00 per post. However, The State Jobs is the more feature-rich option, offering job distribution and resume searches.
The State Jobs vs. SC Works:
Like The State Jobs, SC Works offers resume searches and job distribution, but thanks to its completely free job posting service, is the more affordable option of the two. However, The State Jobs features social media promotion, applicant tracking tools, and candidate matching, which SC Works lacks.
The State Jobs vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a professional social network with a large local and international reach. In comparison, The State Jobs caters primarily to the South Carolina job market, giving employers access to a more niche pool of local talent. However, LinkedIn offers a free job posting plan and candidate messaging, which The State Jobs lacks.
What is The State Jobs?
The State Jobs is a job board hosted by The State news publication and helps local employers find and hire skilled professionals from a wide variety of industries.
What does it cost to post a job on The State Jobs?
The State Jobs' pricing starts from $398.00 for a basic listing.