From $99.00 /post.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database search
Social media promotion
CharlestonJobs.com offers a range of hiring features including 30-day postings, email alerts, and job ad promotion on Twitter and via email. While the service lacks robust features, including a resume database and an applicant tracking system, the job board does offer employers great local exposure and targeted hiring.
- Job seekers can set up job alerts, which helps improve response times.
- When posting an ad, employers can include special application instructions and a company logo.
- Job advertisements are promoted via email and CharlestonJobs.com's Twitter page.
- Employers can benefit from a bulk job posting package to save on costs.
- The bulk job posting package never expires.
- The platform includes an employer dashboard to help manage job ads.
- CharlestonJobs.com's job posting process is easy to understand and seamless.
- Employers can choose to highlight their job ad on the site to boost visibility.
- The platform does not offer a free plan.
- The bulk job posting package is limited to three job posts.
- CharlestonJobs.com is missing robust features, including an applicant tracking system and a resume database.
- Compared to standard job boards, such as Indeed and LinkedIn, CharlestonJobs.com is more costly.
We were unable to find online reviews of CharlestonJobs.com.
Single Job Posting
How to Post a Job on CharlestonJobs.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CharlestonJobs.com.
Posting a job on CharlestonJobs.com.
Click on "POST A JOB."
Navigate to CharlestonJobs.com's home page and click on "POST A JOB" in the right-hand menu.
Select a plan.
On the "Our Products" page, browse through the two plans on offer and select a plan by clicking on "POST JOB" or "PURCHASE."
Enter your job's details.
Complete the job description form with the job's details, including the title, location, requirements, and application details. Then, click on "PREVIEW JOB."
Complete the payment.
On the following page, preview the job ad and click on "PAYMENT" when you're ready to proceed. After you've added your credit card details, click on "PROCESS PAYMENT."
Once the payment has processed, your job ad will be advertised on CharlestonJobs.com's website.
CharlestonJobs.com vs. CharlestonJobNetwork.com:
While both CharlestonJobNetwork.com and CharlestonJobs.com offer targeted hiring for local employers, the competitors offer diverse pricing structures. With CharlestonJobs.com, the entry-level plan costs $99.00 per post and includes standard features. CharlestonJobNetwork.com, on the other hand, only offers monthly plans that start at $275.00.
CharlestonJobs.com vs. The State Jobs:
The most noticeable difference between CharlestonJobs.com and The State Jobs is their pricing. While The State Jobs' plans start at $398.00 per post, CharlestonJobs.com's plans start at $99.00 per post. However, The State Jobs offers more features missing from CharlestonJobs.com's site, including job ad distribution and wider social media reach.
CharlestonJobs.com vs. SC Works:
CharlestonJobs.com offers Charleston employers a more direct hiring approach, while SC Works offers visibility across the state. For the added exposure, SC Works stands out as the better choice thanks to its free plan. In comparison, CharlestonJobs.com's plans start at $99.00 per post and, unlike SC Works, the service is missing a resume database.