The Charlotte Observer Jobs
From $398.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Email and phone.
The Charlotte Observer Jobs advertises various roles in industries such as education, finance, nursing, and more throughout Charlotte, North Carolina. Thanks to its robust job board network and extended reach via social media, the site is a valuable resource for employers looking to get their vacancies in front of a plethora of local job seekers.
The job board's standout features include applicant tracking tools, resume searches, candidate matching, and unlimited user logins. However, compared to other local job posting sites, such as Axios Charlotte, the platform is costly.
- The Charlotte Observer Jobs offers multiple job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- The platform gives companies a targeted approach to hiring local talent at all career levels.
- Listings are distributed to more than 30 partner job boards, including ZipRecruiter, for maximum exposure.
- There are comprehensive job post reporting tools available.
- The Advanced package shares vacancies to the site's Facebook and X (formerly Twitter) pages for enhanced visibility.
- The "Premium" plan includes access to the platform's resume database and candidate matching tools.
- Employers can make use of the job board's applicant tracking system to manage applicants with ease.
- Other solutions include candidate relevancy ratings, unlimited user logins, and featured listings.
- Job posts are mobile-optimized to reach job seekers using smartphones and tablets.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The Charlotte Observer Jobs is costlier than some rival local job boards.
- Listings are only active for 30 days.
- Only the more costly plan, Premium, includes resume searches and candidate matching tools.
The Charlotte Observer is considered to be a reputable publication and has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau. However, we were unable to find any online reviews of The Charlotte Observer Jobs.
*There are several job post upgrades available at checkout.
The Charlotte Observer Jobs vs. Axios Charlotte Job Board:
The Charlotte Observer Jobs and Axios Charlotte are both local job boards that advertise a wide range of general vacancies. Of the two, Axios Charlotte is the more affordable option, charging $250.00 per job post. Both sites offer featured listings, but only The Charlotte Observer Jobs has applicant tracking tools and resume searches.
The Charlotte Observer Jobs vs. NCWorks:
Like The Charlotte Observer Jobs, NCWorks caters to the local job market and offers resume searches and job post reporting. While The Charlotte Observer Jobs charges $398.00 per job post, NCWorks is a free job posting service but lacks advanced hiring tools offered by The Charlotte Observer Jobs, such as applicant tracking.
The Charlotte Observer Jobs vs. LocalJobBoard.com:
The Charlotte Observer Jobs and LocalJobBoard.com both advertise general vacancies to local talent in various industries. However, each site has unique standout features. For applicant tracking and resume search tools, The Charlotte Observer Jobs is a good choice, while LocalJobBoard.com is the better option for bilingual hiring.