It is free to post a job on NCWorks.
NCWorks is a state job portal offering employers and job seekers an easy way to connect in the state of North Carolina. Employers are able to post their job openings, search candidate resumes, and easily manage applications from an employer dashboard.
While NCWorks has a sizeable reach, it lacks several key features offered by its competitors, such as job syndication and social media promotion.
- It is free to post a job on NCWorks.
- The website boasts over 100,000 unique monthly visits.
- Employers can view candidate resumes and select those that suit their job requirements.
- Company logos can be uploaded with job listings.
- Job search alerts are sent to job seekers.
- The site also provides industry and labor market information.
- Customer support is available by phone, email, and live chat.
- NCWorks has a mobile app for iOS and Android users.
- There are no featured job posting options.
- The site lacks key hiring tools, such as job syndication, candidate matching, and social media promotion.
We were unable to find any reviews of NCWorks.
How to Post a Job on NCWorks:
Two easy steps for posting a job on NCWorks.
Posting a job on NCWorks.
Navigate to NCWorks.
On the NCWorks home page, click on "Employers" in the menu bar. Then click on "Post a Job Opening" in the drop-down menu.
Create a user account and post your job.
Scroll down to Option 2 and select "Employer Registration."
Read through the employer notice and agree to the terms and conditions.
Over the next few steps, you will be required to provide your personal and business information.
You will need your FEIN or Social Security Number to proceed.
Once your account has been approved, you will be able to post a job listing from your dashboard.
NCWorks vs. NC Tech Association Job Center:
The NC Tech Association Job Center focuses on tech roles throughout North Carolina, while NCWorks covers all industries. The former offers free member postings, with nonmember pricing starting at $100.00, while NCWorks is completely free. NC Tech Association Job Center offers advanced features for an extra cost but lacks a CV database.
NCWorks vs. NorthCarolinaJobNetwork.com:
NorthCarolinaJobNetwork.com offers a variety of features to help streamline the hiring process, such as applicant tracking, featured job posts, and a CV database. Their internship postings are free, with paid posts starting at $275.00. In contrast, NCWorks offers free job postings and access to a CV database but lacks advanced tools.
NCWorks vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest job posting sites in the world, offering both free and sponsored job posting options from $5.00 per day. In comparison, NCWorks is a state-specific site with free job posting and CV database access, but its reach is fairly limited compared to Indeed. Go with NCWorks for a more targeted hiring approach.
What is NCWorks?
NCWorks is a general job posting site provided by the U.S. government. The platform allows employers to post jobs and connect with job seekers across North Carolina.
What does it cost to post a job on NCWorks?
It's free to post a job on NCWorks.
How do I register for NCWorks?
- On the NCWorks home page, click on "Sign in / Register" in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Option 3 and select the applicable user account registration option.