Billings Gazette Jobs
From $335.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Diversity hiring tools
Resume database access
Billings Gazette Jobs gives employers unparalleled access to local talent in a variety of industries, including healthcare, engineering, retail, and more. Thanks to its comprehensive recruitment solutions, the job board is a valuable resource for quickly posting vacancies across multiple sites and reaching both active and passive candidates.
The platform is competitively priced and offers tools not commonly seen with other job boards, such as unlimited user logins and candidate relevancy ratings. However, the site lacks a free job posting option and does not feature access to a resume database.
- There are several job posting packages, suited to different hiring needs, to choose from.
- Billings Gazette Jobs caters exclusively to job seekers in the city, affording employers a highly targeted hiring approach.
- Listings are distributed to more than 30 partner job boards, including ZipRecruiter, for maximum exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Vacancies are promoted on the platform's social media pages for added visibility.
- The platform features an applicant tracking system to manage candidates with ease.
- The Advanced plan includes a Facebook hiring campaign.
- The Premium package gives employers access to diversity hiring tools, making it easy to hire veterans and Minority talent.
- There are job post analytics and reporting tools available.
- Companies benefit from candidate relevancy rating tools, unlimited user logins, and mobile-optimized job posts.
- Billings Gazette Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site lacks access to a resume database.
- There are no candidate matching services available.
- Compared to some of its competitors, such as MontanaJobNetwork.com, the platform is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Billings Gazette Jobs.
*There are several job post upgrades available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on Billings Gazette Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Billings Gazette Jobs.
Posting a job on Billings Gazette Jobs.
Go to Billing Gazette Jobs' home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" on the right-hand side of the page.
Choose a job posting package.
Click on "Post a Job Now" and select your preferred job posting plan by clicking on "Purchase now" under the applicable heading.
Add your email address to the pop-up window and click on "Continue" to proceed.
Fill out the online job posting form.
Furnish some details about your listing, such as the job title, description, and job category. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Review your order.
Read through your job post for accuracy and review your order summary. Tick the boxes of any of the available job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank. Once done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Pay for your job post.
Add your billing and credit card details to the online form and click on "Post Job" toward the bottom-right corner to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your listing will go live on the platform.
Billings Gazette Jobs vs. BillingsHelpWanted.com:
Billings Gazette Jobs and BillingsHelpWanted.com are similarly priced, but only the latter features bulk job posting plans and access to a resume database. Both sites offer diversity hiring tools, but Billings Gazette Jobs reaches a larger network of candidates, thanks to its robust job distribution.
Billings Gazette Jobs vs. MontanaJobNetwork.com:
While Billings Gazette Jobs advertises city-wide vacancies, MontanaJobNetwork.com caters to state-wide talent and has a wider reach than the former. MontanaJobNetwork.com is also the slightly more affordable option and offers 60-day job posts, which Billings Gazette Jobs lacks. Both sites feature applicant tracking tools.
Billings Gazette Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular U.S. job board with both a wide local and global reach. Compared to Billings Gazette Jobs, it is the more affordable option, but the latter gives employers a more targeted approach to city-specific hiring. Both sites feature employer branding, but only Indeed has resume searches and job post screening questions.
What does it cost to post a job on Billings Gazette Jobs?
Billings Gazette Jobs' pricing starts from $335.00 for a basic job post.