From $99.00 /post.
Job ad distribution
USA Jobs.HireTheBetter is a standard job posting site that forms part of the JobBoard.com network, which helps distribute jobs to nearly 60 million active and passive job seekers across the world.
Compared to local competitors, USA Jobs.HireTheBetter stands out as costly, but it provides several useful features missing from its competitors' plans. These include access to a resume database, candidate notifications, and bulk discounts, among others.
- Job ads are distributed across the JobBoard.com network, which could reach 60 million job seekers.
- The platform offers bulk discounts and sponsored plans to help improve ad views.
- Job alerts are sent to candidates to improve response time.
- The platform has a dedicated U.S. site with local operating hours.
- Employers can create candidate alerts when a candidate's resume meets their requirements.
- USA Jobs.HireTheBetter offers employers access to a resume database.
- The site offers a recruiter directory where candidates can browse through a company profile.
- The employer dashboard features robust applicant tools that manage responses, statistics, and invoices.
- USA Jobs.HireTheBetter's customer support is only available via email.
- There's no mention of social media sharing.
- USA Jobs.HireTheBetter does not offer a free plan.
- Comparatively, USA Jobs.HireTheBetter is more costly than competitors Job Kiwi and Jora.
- Unlike its competitors, USA Jobs.HireTheBetter does not include company logos in its job ads.
We were unable to find online employer reviews of USA Jobs.HireTheBetter.
1 x Standard Job Posting
5 x Standard Job Postings
10 x Standard Job Postings
1 x Featured Job Posting
5 x Featured Job Postings
How to Post a Job on USA Jobs.HireTheBetter:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on USA Jobs.HireTheBetter.
Posting a Job on USA Jobs.HireTheBetter.
Go to USA Jobs.HireTheBetter's home page.
Navigate to USA Jobs.HireTheBetter's home page and click on "Recruiters" in the main menu.
Register as a recruiter.
On the following page, read through the different recruitment services available. When you're ready to continue, click on "REGISTER AS A RECRUITER" under the "Register Now" heading.
Fill in the registration form and click on "Register."
Click on "Continue to My Account" once you've successfully logged in.
Post a job ad.
From your employer's dashboard, click on "Post a Job." Complete the online job ad form by providing details on the job's requirements and location.
Make sure that you choose your ideal job posting plan at the bottom of the form before finalizing the ad.
Click on "Post Job" when you're ready to publish.
You'll need to complete the payment before your ad can be published on the site.
USA Jobs.HireTheBetter vs. Job Kiwi:
Employers looking for an affordable job posting site with global reach will enjoy Job Kiwi's platform, which features a free plan that includes limited access to a CV database. While USA Jobs.HireTheBetter is the more costly option, it does provide employers with rich features, including candidate alerts and unlimited access to a CV database.
USA Jobs.HireTheBetter vs. Jora:
While both USA Jobs.HireTheBetter and Jora are global sites with U.S. reach, the two competitors differ in pricing. With Jora, the first 10 job ads per month are free, and it offers a mobile app. Comparatively, USA Jobs.HireTheBetter is more costly, but its plans include features missing from Jora's plan, such as candidate alerts and invoices.
USA Jobs.HireTheBetter vs. Jobisite:
While both USA Jobs.HireTheBetter and Jobisite cater to employers across the U.S., the two competitors differ in pricing. With Jobisite, there are both paid and free options available, making it the low-cost choice between the two competitors. That said, USA Jobs.HireTheBetter offers the best features, such as invoices, candidate alerts, and more.
What is USA Jobs.HireTheBetter?
USA Jobs.HireTheBetter is a standard job board that forms part of the JobBoard.com network. The site offers standard job posting services, as well as candidate alerts, applicant tracking, and access to a CV database.
How much does it cost a job ad on USA Jobs.HireTheBetter?
UK Jobs.HireTheBetter's pricing ranges between $99.00 and $599.00, depending on the package you choose.