Job Spider is a free job posting, resume search, and resume posting site where employers can connect with potential candidates, browse resumes, and post jobs. Job Spider is very easy to use because it was modeled after the simplicity of Craigslist.
Job Spider is a free service with no pay-for-use plans.
Job Spider is a free job board that allows employers to search through resumes and find the right candidates. Job posts are also formatted to be picked up by large job post aggregators, giving posts further exposure.
- Employers can search through resumes for free.
- The site integrates with most applicant tracking systems.
- Jobs posted on the site are picked up by job post aggregators.
- Job seekers can browse through job posts or search for specific jobs.
- The website has a simple design making it easy to use.
- All candidates on the site have manually submitted their resumes.
- There is a smaller pool of candidates and job posts because all information must be sent to the site directly.
No reviews were found online.
How to Post a Job on Job Spider:
- Register for a free account.
- Log in to your account and click "Post a Job" on the left side menu.
- Select the location of the job and click "Continue."
- Fill out the full job information form. You can see a preview of your posting before you finalize it.
- Once you have viewed the preview, click "Submit" to post the job to the job board.
How to Search Resumes for Free on Job Spider:
- Navigate to Job Spider.
- On the left of the homepage, under "Employers," click on "Search Resumes." (You can also browse by job category by clicking on "Browse Resumes").
- On the resume search page, enter your keywords, e.g., nurse, truck driver, sales.
- In the drop-down list, select "all of my keywords," "any of my keywords," or "this exact phrase."
- Enter your city or state.
- Select a job category from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Search."
- A table of CVs ordered by date, job function, industry, and location will appear on your screen.
- Click on "Details" to view each CV.
Job Spider vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the largest online job board and offers free job posting as well as the option to sponsor job posts for more exposure. Job Spider is a free site but there is an option to contact the site's administrator to discuss advertising options. These services are not standard and are not listed on the website.
Job Spider vs. Monster:
Monster is an online job board that does not offer free posts but does have a variety of paid options. Pricing begins at $375.00 for a 30-day post, while Job Spider offers free posting and employers need to contact the site administrator for advertising options.
Job Spider vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder post prices start at $199.00 for a single 30-day post, while all job posts on Job Spider are free. CareerBuilder offers far more advanced hiring tools such as candidate engagement strategies and analytics from job posts to manage campaigns. An attractive feature from Job Spider is the ability to browse resumes for free.
Number of Employees
3000 Stanton Circle, Carmichael, CA 95608
How can I edit my Job Spider job advert?
In your Job Spider account, click "My Spider" and select the job posting under active listings to edit it.
How do I delete my Job Spider job ad?
You can delete your Job Spider job postings by clicking the delete button on each item in your active listings.
How do I create a Job Spider account?
To create a new account where you can manage Job Spider job postings, just click "Post a Job" on the home page and then click "Register For An Account" when you are prompted to log in.
What type of job can I advertise on Job Spider?
You can advertise any job, as long as it's valid and credible.
How many people use Job Spider?
Job Spider claims their job posting site is viewed by millions of employers.
Can I search resumes free on Job Spider?
Yes, Job Spider allows employers to search resumes for free by job title, location, and industry.