Job Spider is a free job posting and resume posting site where employers can connect with potential candidates. Job Spider is very easy to use because it was modeled after the simplicity of Craigslist.
Job Spider is a free service with no pay-for-use plans.
How to Post a Job on Job Spider:
- Register for a free account.
- Log in to your account and click "Post a Job" on the left side menu.
- Select the location of the job and click "Continue."
- Fill out the full job information form. You can see a preview of your posting before you finalize it.
- Once you have viewed the preview, click "Submit" to post the job to the job board.
How can I edit my Job Spider job advert?
In your Job Spider account, click "My Spider" and select the job posting under active listings to edit it.
How do I delete my Job Spider job ad?
You can delete your Job Spider job postings by clicking the delete button on each item in your active listings.
How do I create a Job Spider account?
To create a new account where you can manage Job Spider job postings, just click "Post a Job" on the home page and then click "Register For An Account" when you are prompted to log in.
What type of job can I advertise on Job Spider?
You can advertise any job, as long as it's valid and credible.
How many people use Job Spider?
Job Spider claims their job posting site is viewed by millions of employers.