From $99.00 /post.
Free internship, healthcare, and education sector postings.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
LiveandWorkinMaine.com advertises statewide career opportunities in a wide variety of industries, such as healthcare, finance, construction, customer service, and more. Employers benefit from resume database access, comprehensive applicant tracking, employer branding, and an annual subscription.
LiveandWorkinMaine.com is more feature-rich than some competitors, such as JobsInME.com, and gives employers a targeted approach to hiring local talent. However, the platform only offers limited free job posting options and lacks job board distribution tools.
- LiveandWorkinMaine.com offers various job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- It is free to post local internship opportunities.
- Employers can add screening questions to their job posts to filter for suitable candidates.
- The job board's applicant tracking tools include candidate messaging, team communication, and application notes.
- Users can search the site's resume database for top job seekers.
- The Everything package is an annual subscription that includes unlimited postings and automatic webpage scrapings.
- The Hot Jobs plan shares listings to the job board's partner newspaper websites for increased exposure.
- Other tools include priority placements, passive job seeker searches, employer branding, and featured listings.
- Employers benefit from free, targeted healthcare and education sector job postings.
- LiveandWorkinMaine.com does not share job posts to its social media pages.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Unlike some local rival platforms, such as Maine Association of Nonprofits Job Board., the site's listings are only live for 30 days.
We were unable to find any online reviews of LiveandWorkinMaine.com.
Internship, Apprenticeship, or Co-Op Posting
Maine Public Education Employer
Hot Jobs Package
Combine Priority Placement + Hot Jobs
Premium Active and Passive Seeker Package
Contact for quote.
*Employers should contact the company via email to receive a promo code for free internship, healthcare, and public education sector job postings.
How to Post a Job on LiveandWorkinMaine.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on LiveandWorkinMaine.com.
Posting a Job on LiveandWorkinMaine.com.
Go to LiveandWorkinMaine.com's jobs page.
From the jobs page, click on "Employers" in the top menu bar.
Create an employer account.
Under the heading "Maine Employers," click on the blue text that reads "Register" and fill out the online form with your company details. Once you're done, click on "Save."
Follow the link sent to your email address to verify your account.
Create your listing.
From your dashboard, click on the blue button that reads "Post Jobs" and, on the next page, click on "Add." Fill out the online form with your listing details, including the job title and description. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Post Job."
A pop-up window will appear. Select "Purchase Package" to proceed.
Choose a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and tick the box of the one you'd like to purchase. You can also enter a promo code here for a free internship, healthcare, or public education posting. Once you're done, click on "Purchase."
Finalize your order.
Add your credit card information to the online form and click on "Complete Purchase" to pay for your listing via the site's secure payment provider.
Once your purchase has been completed, your job post will go live on the site.
LiveandWorkinMaine.com vs. JobsInMaine.com:
LiveandWorkinMaine.com and JobsInMaine.com both offer featured listings and an annual, unlimited posting plan. However, only LiveandWorkinMaine.com has applicant tracking and resume search tools. While LiveandWorkinMaine.com offers free internship postings and paid plans that start at $99.00 per post, JobsInMaine.com charges $199.00 per post.
LiveandWorkinMaine.com vs. Maine JobLink:
While LiveandWorkinMaine.com offers free internship postings and paid plans that start at $99.00 per listing, Maine JobLink is a free job posting service, making it the budget-friendlier option. Both sites have resume searches, but only LiveandWorkinMaine.com features a priority placement plan and applicant tracking tools.
LiveandWorkinMaine.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that advertises nationwide vacancies. In comparison, LiveandWorkinMaine.com gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring state-specific talent. Both sites have a free job posting option, but LiveandWorkinMaine.com's is limited to internships and industry-specific roles, charging $99.00 per 30-day post.
Live and Work in Maine
Nov 01, 2015
Portland, ME 04101
What is LiveandWorkinMaine.com?
LiveandWorkinMaine.com is a local job board that connects employers with statewide professionals in a wide range of industries.
What does it cost to post a job on LiveandWorkinMaine.com?
LiveandWorkinMaine.com offers free internship postings, as well as healthcare and public education listings. Its paid plans start at $99.00 per post.
How do I create an account on LiveandWorkinMaine.com?
- Go to LiveandWorkinMaine.com's jobs page and click on "Employers" in the top menu bar.
- Click on "Register" and complete the online registration form.
- Click on "Save" and follow the link sent to your email address to verify your account.