Live and Work in Maine Job Board
From $99.00 /post.
Free internship, healthcare, and education sector postings.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Live and Work in Maine Job Board advertises statewide career opportunities in a wide variety of industries, such as healthcare, finance, construction, customer service, and more. Employers benefit from resume database access, comprehensive applicant tracking, employer branding, and an annual subscription.
Live and Work in Maine Job Board is more feature-rich than some competitors, such as JobsInME.com, and gives employers a targeted approach to hiring local talent. However, the platform only offers limited free job posting options and lacks job board distribution tools.
- Live and Work in Maine's job board offers various job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- It is free to post local internship opportunities.
- Employers can add screening questions to their job posts to filter for suitable candidates.
- The job board's applicant tracking tools include candidate messaging, team communication, and application notes.
- Users can search the site's resume database for top job seekers.
- The Everything package is an annual subscription that includes unlimited postings and automatic webpage scrapings.
- The Hot Jobs plan shares listings to the job board's partner newspaper websites for increased exposure.
- Other tools include priority placements, passive job seeker searches, employer branding, and featured listings.
- Employers benefit from free, targeted healthcare and education sector job postings.
- Live and Work in Maine's job board does not share job posts to its social media pages.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Unlike some local rival platforms, such as Maine Association of Nonprofits Job Board., the site's listings are only live for 30 days.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Live and Work in Maine job board.
Internship, Apprenticeship, or Co-Op Posting
Maine Public Education Employer
Contact for quote.*
Contact for quote.*
Hot Jobs Package
Combine Priority Placement + Hot Jobs
Premium Active and Passive Seeker Package
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Live and Work in Maine:
Five easy steps for posting a job on the Live and Work in Maine job board.
Posting a Job on the Live and Work in Maine job board
Go to the Live and Work in Maine job board page.
From the jobs page, click on "Employers" in the top menu bar.
Create an employer account.
Under the heading "Maine Employers," click on the blue text that reads "Register" and fill out the online form with your company details. Once you're done, click on "Save."
Follow the link sent to your email address to verify your account.
Create your listing.
From your dashboard, click on the blue button that reads "Post Jobs" and, on the next page, click on "Add." Fill out the online form with your listing details, including the job title and description. When you're ready to proceed, click on "Post Job."
A pop-up window will appear. Select "Purchase Package" to proceed.
Choose a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and tick the box of the one you'd like to purchase. You can also enter a promo code here for a free internship, healthcare, or public education posting. Once you're done, click on "Purchase."
Finalize your order.
Add your credit card information to the online form and click on "Complete Purchase" to pay for your listing via the site's secure payment provider.
Once your purchase has been completed, your job post will go live on the site.
Live and Work in Maine Job Board vs. JobsInMaine.com:
Live and Work in Maine's job board and JobsInMaine.com both offer featured listings and an annual, unlimited posting plan. However, only the former has applicant tracking and resume search tools. While the Live and Work in Maine job board offers free internship postings and paid plans that start at $99.00 per post, JobsInMaine.com charges $199.00 per post.
LiveandWorkinMaine.com vs. Maine JobLink:
While Live and Work in Maine's job board offers free internship postings and paid plans that start at $99.00 per listing, Maine JobLink is a free job posting service, making it the budget-friendly option. Both sites have resume searches, but only Live and Work in Maine's job board features a priority placement plan and applicant tracking tools.
Live and Work in Maine Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that advertises nationwide vacancies. In comparison, Live and Work in Maine's job board gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring state-specific talent. Both sites have a free job posting option, but the latter is limited to internships and industry-specific roles, charging $99.00 per 30-day post.