Resume database access
Social media promotion
Vermont JobLink is a local employment portal that is completely free and provides a range of resources and support services to help employers with their recruitment activities. Employers can create profiles to showcase their business, post unlimited job ads, and search a resume database.
- The platform is completely free for both employers and job seekers.
- Employers can create profiles to promote their business to job seekers.
- The site features a searchable resume database.
- Employers can opt for self-service or staff-assisted job postings.
- There is a range of resources available to employers, including labor market information and customized recruitment services.
- Employer accounts must be approved before job postings are added to the job board, which typically takes two to three days.
- The site does not offer featured job posting options or social media promotion.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Vermont JobLink.
It is free to post a job on Vermont JobLink.
How to Post a Job on Vermont JobLink:
Nine easy steps for posting a job on Vermont JobLink.
Vermont JobLink vs. Seven Days Jobs:
Seven Days Jobs is an online job board with a corresponding newspaper, whereas Vermont JobLink is an employment service provided by the public workforce system. While Vermont JobLink is completely free and offers 30-day job postings, Seven Days Jobs does not have a free posting plan and only offers seven-day job ads with optional extensions.
Vermont JobLink vs. VermontJobNetwork.com:
While VermontJobNetwork.com and Vermont JobLink both offer job posting services and access to a resume database, only Vermont JobLink is completely free. VermontJobNetwork.com is the costlier option. However, it offers a better feature profile, including featured job ads, a built-in applicant tracking system, and social media integration.
Vermont JobLink vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job posting site that offers free and sponsored job posting plans. While it's free to post a job on Vermont JobLink, the site does not offer any plans to highlight posts to stand out or offer social media promotion. Both platforms offer resume searches but unlike Vermont JobLink, Indeed charges a premium for this service.