From $79.00 /post.
Resume database access
Phone and email.
PortlandJobFinder.com is a dedicated job board that offers local employers access to a host of features to help boost job ad traffic, ultimately simplifying the recruitment process. Candidate matching, standard employer branding, and resume database access are some of the top features to look out for, as well as 45-day job postings.
The platform makes up for its lack of comprehensive social media advertising and application tracking capabilities with an impressive employer dashboard that's easy to navigate and manage.
- PortlandJobFinder.com is equipped with a sizable resume database that includes candidate management tools.
- If a position is not filled within the first 45 days, PortlandJobFinder.com will repost it without charge for another 45 days.
- Employers have the option of having applications sent to the dashboard, their chosen email address, or personal URLs.
- Both television and online job advertisements are provided by PortlandJobFinder.com.
- Bulk job posting packages are available to accommodate companies with diverse employment needs.
- Employers can add screening questions to the job posting.
- PortlandJobFinder.com matches employers with up to three resumes per posting.
- Employers can add a company logo to job ads to improve brand awareness.
- The job posting plan does not include resume database searches.
- When creating a job post, only the first category is free. Thereafter, employers are charged an additional $79.00 per category.
- There is no free job posting plan available.
- There is a $20.00 processing fee added to the final costs if employers request an invoice.
- On weekends and after hours, job postings are not immediately published on the website.
- The platform makes no mention of extensive employer branding options.
We were unable to find online reviews of PortlandJobFinder.com.
1 Job Posting
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
20 Job Postings
Add-On: Featured Job
Add-On: Single Ad Boost
Add-On: Triple Ad Boost
Resume Database Access
How to Post a Job on PortlandJobFinder.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on PortlandJobFinder.com.
Posting a job on PortlandJobFinder.com.
Create an account.
Go to PortlandJobFinder.com and click on "EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner until a drop-down menu appears. From the drop-down menu, click on "REGISTER."
Enter your email address and desired password in the designated fields. Then, confirm the reCAPTCHA and click on "REGISTER."
Create your job posting.
Once you've successfully logged in to the employer dashboard, click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner. Read through the offer on the following page and click on "POST NOW" at the center of the page.
Enter your company information, including the name and address. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Next, provide information about the job, including its title, category, and position type. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Add your job's description, your screening questions, and your resume matching keyword. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Read through the add-on features and select your preferred option. Then, you can either click on "ADD A LOGO" or "PREVIEW YOUR JOB."
Preview your job posting.
Read through your full job description and requirements to confirm that all information is correct. If you have more revisions to make, simply click on "EDIT" to add your changes. When you're satisfied with your job ad, click on "CHECKOUT" to proceed.
Provide your employer information.
In the required fields, add your employer information, including your full name, contact details, and your address. Then, click on "CONTINUE."
Pay for your job ad.
Read through your cart to ensure that your job posting package and add-ons are correct. When done, scroll to the bottom of the page and choose your method of payment. For this example, we've chosen the credit card payment option.
Click on "CHARGE" beneath the heading "PAY WITH CREDIT CARD."
Enter your credit card and billing details. Then, click on "CHARGE." Your job ad will go live once the payment has been processed.
PortlandJobFinder.com vs. PDX Pipeline:
PDX Pipeline is slightly more costly than PortlandJobFinder.com, with prices starting at $99.00 for a 30-day posting. In contrast, PortlandJobFinder.com's prices start at $79.00 for a 45-day posting. However, unlike PortlandJobFinder.com, PDX Pipeline's packages include job ad analytics and social media promotion.
PortlandJobFinder.com vs. The Oregonian Jobs:
The most noticeable distinctions between PortlandJobFinder.com and The Oregonian Jobs are their pricing and reach, with the former charging $79.00 per post for citywide exposure. In contrast, The Oregonian Jobs offers extended reach, covering the entire state of Oregon, but the platform is much costlier, with prices starting at $400.00 per post.
PortlandJobFinder.com vs. Mac's List:
While both Mac's List and PortlandJobFinder.com offer similar features, such as resume database access, the former competitor is more feature-rich, boasting job ad analytics and social media sharing. That said, with PortlandJobFinder.com, prices start at $79.00 for a 45-day post. In contrast, Mac's List's plans start at $51.00 for a 30-day posting.
What is PortlandJobFinder.com?
PortlandJobFinder.com is a dedicated job board that operates in and around Portland, Oregon. The platform offers an impressive collection of features, including candidate matching, basic employer branding, and resume database access.
How much does it cost to post a job on PortlandJobFinder.com?
PortlandJobFinder.com's pricing ranges between $79.00 and $699.00, depending on the job posting package you choose.