From $51.00 /post.
Job ad analytics
Resume database access
Social media sharing
Phone and email.
Mac's List offers a fully-equipped job posting service that caters to employers and job seekers in Oregon and Washington. In addition to a blog, webinars, and podcasts, the platform boasts a range of impressive job posting features, such as social media promotion, resume database access, employer branding, and job advertisement in its newsletter.
- Mac's List offers a variety of job posting plans to suit employers' diverse hiring needs.
- It's free to post volunteer opportunities and nonprofits receive discounted prices.
- Employers can pay for additional job ad sponsorship to boost job exposure.
- The platform includes social media sharing and employer branding to help improve brand awareness.
- Mac's List offers a targeted hiring approach in Oregon and Washington.
- Employers can pay to access Mac's List's extensive resume database.
- Job ads are distributed to the newsletter and can be advertised on Mac's List's podcast.
- The platform features job ad analytics to help employers track and manage applications better.
- Mac's List allows employers to post local events, including career fairs.
- There are no free job postings for nonprofit and for-profit positions.
- The platform makes no mention of a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Mac's List does not offer candidate matching capabilities.
- Many of the additional branding features, such as social media sharing and podcast advertisements, cost extra.
Mac's List has a number of positive reviews on Yelp, giving the job board a 5 out of 5-star rating. While a handful of customers praised the platform's supportive resources, such as podcasts and webinars, others highlighted the great value the service offers in the form of coverage and job employment options.
Single job post
Featured job listing
Job of the week
*Mac's List also offers bulk posting discounts, banner advertising, event postings, and more. Check out their pricing page for more details.
How to Post a Job on Mac's List:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Mac's List.
Posting a job on Mac's List.
Go to Mac's List's home page.
On the home page, scroll down slightly and click on the "POST A LISTING" button on the right of the page.
Choose a job posting package.
Read through the different job posting options available. When you've found your ideal package, click on the amount in the white text box. For this example, we clicked on "SINGLE POSTING $191."
Create an account.
On the following page, scroll past the login form and click on "REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER." Then, complete the registration form with the required information and click on "Save" to proceed.
Purchase job credits.
Select a package from the list provided by checking the applicable box. Then, click on "Proceed to Checkout."
Pay for the job ad.
Finally, enter your credit card information and click on "Complete Purchase." You'll be able to create and post a job ad once the payment has been processed.
Mac's List vs. PDX Pipeline:
Mac's List primarily stands out for its excellent reach and affordable pricing, with the platform covering Oregon and Washington. While Mac's List's volunteer postings are free, the job board charges for-profit companies $191.00 per post. In contrast, PDX Pipeline only covers Portland, and its pricing starts at $99.00 per post.
Mac's List vs. PortlandJobFinder.com:
Of the two competitors, PortlandJobFinder.com is the more affordable option for employers from for-profit companies, charging $79.00 per post. In contrast, Mac's List is more than double that amount, with prices starting at $191.00 per post. That said, Mac's List offers better statewide reach, while PortlandJobFinder.com is based in Portland.
Mac's List vs. The Oregonian Jobs:
While Mac's List operates as a job board for Oregon and Washington employers, The Oregonian Jobs is known for its news section, and the job board is solely based in Oregon. In terms of pricing, Mac's List is more affordable with its $191.00 per post plan. The Oregonian Jobs' pricing is more significant, with prices starting at $400.00 per post.
Jan 01, 2001
620 SW Fifth Ave., Ste. 1200, Portland, OR 97204
What is Mac's List?
Mac's List is a Seattle-based job board that helps connect employers with the local talent pool. The platform is easy to navigate, and features to look out for include social media sharing and employer branding.
How much does it cost to post a job on Mac's List?
Mac's List's pricing ranges between $51.00 and $1,031.00, depending on the package you choose and the type of company you represent.