SEAW Jobs gives employers a targeted approach to hiring structural engineering talent throughout the state of Washington. While the job board is more affordable than many of its competitors, it lacks several core hiring tools, such as resume searches, job distribution, social media promotion, and employer branding.
- Listings are active on the job board for two months.
- The platform is more budget-friendly than rival job boards NSPE and Rigzone.
- SEAW Jobs gives companies access to a niche pool of local structural engineers and students.
- Employers can purchase job ad banner slots in the organization's newsletter for added exposure.
- SEAW members benefit from access to industry-related news, resources, and virtual events.
- SEAW Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board is fairly basic and lacks employer branding, resume searches, and applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media pages or distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SEAW Jobs.
How to Post a Job on SEAW Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on SEAW Jobs.
Posting a job on SEAW Jobs.
Go to the SEAW Jobs page.
Navigate to the SEAW Jobs webpage and click on the text "Click here" beneath the title "Employment Opportunities."
Select a job posting plan.
Complete the online form with your details, indicate the number and type of postings you want to purchase, and select a payment method. Then, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the form.
Make the payment.
If you selected to pay by credit card, complete your billing and credit card information on the next page and click on "Pay Now" to make the purchase.
If you selected to pay by check, see the details provided below that option to make out your check.
Submit your job listing.
Once you have purchased a job posting plan, submit your job posting to SEAW Jobs by email.
It make take 24 to 48 hours before your job ad is posted on the website.
SEAW Jobs vs. ASCE Career Connections:
While SEAW and ASCE Career Connections are both dedicated to careers in engineering, the former site gives users access to a more niche pool of local talent. SEAW charges $65.00 per job post, and while ASCE Career Connections' starting price is considerably higher at $655.00 for a 30-day post, they offer free internship postings.
SEAW Jobs vs. The Washington Post Jobs:
The Washington Post Jobs is a state-specific job board that lists a variety of general roles. While SEAW Jobs primarily caters to the local job market, it gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring structural engineers. SEAW Jobs is also the more affordable choice, charging $65.00 per job post, while the former charges $275.00 per post.
SEAW Jobs vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a popular professional social network that offers free and paid hiring plans for employers. In contrast, SEAW Jobs targets a niche audience and a standard listing costs $65.00, which is valid for a longer-than-average period of 2 months. On the other hand, SEAW Jobs lacks advanced tools, such as resume access and applicant tracking.