Internship Job Posting
30 Day Plan Qualified
30 Day Plan Practicing
30 Day Plan Experienced
30 Day Plan Specialist
60 Day Plan Qualified
60 Day Plan Practicing
60 Day Plan Experienced
60 Day Plan Specialist
90 Day Plan Qualified
90 Day Plan Practicing
90 Day Plan Experienced
90 Day Plan Specialist
*ASCE members receive a 20% discount on job posting prices.
ASCE Career Connection is part of the Engineering and Science Career Network and offers employers extensive exposure to a targeted pool of technical STEM professionals.
The platform features a range of comprehensive recruitment tools and services, including career resource articles, a resume database of civil engineering professionals, and a range of pricing packages to suit various recruitment needs.
- ASCE Career Connections is a niche job board dedicated to careers in engineering.
- Employers can post internship positions for free.
- There is a range of job posting packages that advertise jobs for between 30 and 90 days, depending on your hiring needs.
- Job ads are posted alongside engineering journals on the Wiley Online Library with the "Specialist" package.
- ASCE members receive a 20% discount on all job posting packages.
- ASCE Career Connection features a resume database of engineering professionals.
- The site features specific job posting packages to target newly qualified, junior, experienced, and expert engineering.
- The website features a range of helpful career resource articles.
- Discounted rates only apply to ASCE members.
- Free job postings are limited to internship positions.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as EngineeringJobs.net.
- Resume database access is only available with the "Specialist" package.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ASCE Career Connections.
How to Post a Job on ASCE Career Connections:
Ten easy steps for posting a job on ASCE Career Connections.
Posting a Job on ASCE Career Connections.
Navigate to the ASCE Career Connections home page.
From the home page, scroll down and click on "Employer Login" in the footer banner of the page.
Create an ASCE account.
On the next page, click on “Create an account.” Fill out the online form with your personal and company details.
Click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Choose a pricing plan.
On the next page, pick a pricing plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the corresponding "Select" button.
Create your job post.
Fill out the form with a job title, optional reference, and job location. Then click on "Next."
Add a job description.
Add a job description outlining the responsibilities and requirements of the vacancy as well as a short summary of the position.
Use Betterteam’s job description template to help structure your job post.
Once complete, click on "Next."
Add details about the position.
Add a salary and location description for the job. You can also choose to upload your company's logo, before clicking on "Next."
Specify the job category.
Add the specialty, position type, contract details, organization type, and salary range before clicking on "Next."
Complete the application settings.
Finally, specify how you would like candidates to apply for the position.
There is an optional supporting document section where you can upload an application form.
You can also change the duration of your job ad by clicking on "Edit"Date.
Preview your job post.
Once complete, check your job post for errors by clicking on "Preview."
You can change any of the job post sections by clicking on "Edit" next to the relevant section.
Once complete, click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Complete the payment.
On the next page, click on the "Checkout" button and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the payment.
Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be posted to the ASCE Career Connections job board.
ASCE Career Connections vs. The Society of Women Engineers (SWE):
SWE is a general engineering job board dedicated to women. In contrast, ASCE Career Connections focuses specifically on civil engineering vacancies and caters to both genders. SWE is the more affordable option, with pricing starting from $220.00 per job post compared to ASCE Career Connections’ price of $595.00 for nonmembers.
ASCE Career Connections vs. EngineeringJobs.net:
EngineeringJobs.net caters to a general engineering audience, while ASCE Career Connection targets careers in civil engineering. EngineeringJobs.net is the more affordable option, charging $149.00 for a 60-day job posting compared to ASCE Career Connection's price of $695.00, making the former site the better option for employers on a tight budget.
ASCE Career Connections vs. IEEE Job Site:
IEEE Job Site caters to careers in electrical engineering, while ASCE Career Connections focuses on civil engineering job opportunities. IEEE Job Site features more affordable job posting packages and also offers more comprehensive upgrades, such as social media distribution and video ads, which ASCE Career Connections lacks.
What is ASCE Career Connections?
ASCE Career Connections is the job board and career portal of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). The platform offers employers an extensive range of recruitment tools and services to connect with top civil engineering professionals across the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on ASCE Career Connections?
ASCE Career Connection’s pricing starts from $595.00 for a 30-day job posting. All employers are able to post internship positions for free and ASCE members receive a 20% discount on all job posting prices.
How do I create an account on ASCE Career Connections?
- Navigate to the ASCE Career Connections home page.
- Scroll down and click on "Employer Login" in the footer banner.
- On the next page, click on "Create an account."
- Fill out the online form and click on “Create an account” toward the bottom of the page.
- Once complete, your account will be registered.
How do I delete a job post on ASCE Career Connections?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, click on “Your Jobs.”
- Find the job post you would like to remove and click on the appropriate button.