Internship Job Posting
30 Day Plan Qualified
30 Day Plan Practicing
30 Day Plan Experienced
30 Day Plan Specialist
60 Day Plan Qualified
60 Day Plan Practicing
60 Day Plan Experienced
60 Day Plan Specialist
90 Day Plan Qualified
90 Day Plan Practicing
90 Day Plan Experienced
90 Day Plan Specialist
*ASCE members receive a 20% discount on job posting prices.
ASCE Career Connection is part of the Engineering and Science Career Network and offers employers extensive exposure to a targeted pool of technical STEM professionals.
The platform features a range of comprehensive recruitment tools and services, including career resource articles, a resume database of civil engineering professionals, and a range of pricing packages to suit various recruitment needs. However, the platform mainly caters to a U.S. audience and has very few job postings in Canada.
- ASCE Career Connections is a niche job board dedicated to careers in engineering.
- Employers can post internship positions for free.
- There is a range of job posting packages that advertise jobs for between 30 and 90 days, depending on your hiring needs.
- Job ads are posted alongside engineering journals on the Wiley Online Library with the "Specialist" package.
- ASCE members receive a 20% discount on all job posting packages.
- ASCE Career Connection features a resume database of engineering professionals.
- The site features specific job posting packages to target newly qualified, junior, experienced, and expert engineers.
- The website features a range of helpful career resource articles.
- Discounted rates only apply to ASCE members.
- Free job postings are limited to internship positions.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- Resume database access is only available with the "Specialist" package.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ASCE Career Connections.
How to Post a Job on ASCE Career Connections:
Ten easy steps for posting a job on ASCE Career Connections.
Posting a job on ASCE Career Connections.
Navigate to the ASCE Career Connections home page.
From the home page, scroll down and click on "Employer Login" in the footer banner of the page.
Create an ASCE account.
On the next page, click on “Create an account.” Fill out the online form with your personal and company details.
Click on "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Choose a pricing plan.
On the next page, pick a pricing plan that suits your hiring needs by clicking on the corresponding "Select" button.
Create your job post.
Fill out the form with a job title, optional reference, and job location. Then click on "Next."
Add a job description.
Add a job description outlining the responsibilities and requirements of the vacancy, as well as a short summary of the position.
Use Betterteam’s job description template to help structure your job post.
Once complete, click on "Next."
Add details about the position.
Add a salary and location description for the job. You can also choose to upload your company's logo, before clicking on "Next."
Specify the job category.
Add the specialty, position type, contract details, organization type, and salary range before clicking on "Next."
Complete the application settings.
Finally, specify how you would like candidates to apply for the position.
There is an optional supporting document section where you can upload an application form.
You can also change the duration of your job ad by clicking on "Edit."
Preview your job post.
Once complete, check your job post for errors by clicking on "Preview."
You can change any of the job post sections by clicking on "Edit" next to the relevant section.
Once complete, click on "SAVE AND CONTINUE."
Complete the payment.
On the next page, click on the "Checkout" button and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the payment.
Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be posted to the ASCE Career Connections job board.
ASCE Career Connections vs. Careerin Tech Society:
Careerin Tech Society is a job board that focuses on careers in Canada's technology sectors, whereas ASCE Career Connections targets a civil engineering audience. While there is some overlap of audiences, each is best suited to its specific field. Both cater primarily to a U.S. audience, but Careerin Tech Society is the more affordable platform.
ASCE Career Connections vs. Canadian Coalition of Women in Engineering, Science, Trades, and Technology (CCWESTT):
CCWESTT is a job board with a general engineering, science, and technology focus, whereas ASCE Career Connections has a more specialized focus, which may make it the better option for targeted hiring. However, CCWESTT is specifically focused on female professionals and may be the better option for inclusive and diverse employers.
ASCE Career Connections vs. EngineeringCareers.ca:
EngineeringCareers.ca is a similar job board to ASCE Career Connections; however, EngineeringCareers.ca has a larger presence in Canada as it focuses specifically on the local audience, whereas ASCE Career Connections has a larger U.S. market. EngineeringCareers.ca is a more general platform and is also more affordable than ASCE Career Connections.
What is ASCE Career Connections?
ASCE Career Connections is the job board and career portal of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE). The platform offers employers an extensive range of recruitment tools and services to connect with top civil engineering professionals across North America.
What does it cost to post a job on ASCE Career Connections?
ASCE Career Connection’s pricing starts from US$655.00 for a 30-day job posting. All employers are able to post internship positions for free, and ASCE members receive a 20% discount on all job posting prices.
How do I create an account on ASCE Career Connections?
- Navigate to the ASCE Career Connections home page.
- Scroll down and click on "Employer Login" in the footer banner.
- On the next page, click on "Create an account."
- Fill out the online form and click on “Create an account” toward the bottom of the page.
- Once complete, your account will be registered.
How do I delete a job post on ASCE Career Connections?
- Log in to your account.
- From your dashboard, click on “Your Jobs.”
- Find the job post you would like to remove and click on the appropriate button.