Pricing for posting a job on the CIC Job Board is not readily available online. Interested users should contact the organization.
The CIC Job Board, hosted on the CIC website, is a niche portal for Canadian chemical science jobs. Employers can post their job openings to the job board to reach a highly defined audience of qualified candidates, and promote their company to candidates through additional marketing and partnership opportunities offered by the CIC.
The CIC Job Board does not feature an online dashboard for employers to manage job posts themselves, and the job board is only accessible to CIC members. However, job postings are shared on the CIC's social media pages, reaching more the 15,000 followers, and are sent to more than 8,500 email subscribers.
- The CIC Job Board is a dedicated chemistry-related job board accessible to the CIC's network of more than 3,000 members.
- Job posts are shared via the platform's social media networks, reaching more than 15,000 followers.
- Job ads are sent to the organization's extended network of 8,500 email subscribers.
- The institute offers employers marketing and partnership opportunities.
- The CIC, the owners of the job board, hosts two conferences yearly and has a student chapter, local sections, and subject divisions where employers can meet job seekers.
- Pricing information for posting jobs on the CIC Job Board is not readily available online.
- No indication is given on how long job posts are active.
- The site doesn't offer a searchable database of candidates.
- The platform does not offer applicant management services.
- The site is only available in English.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the CIC Job Board.
How to Post a Job on the CIC Job Board:
Employers interested in posting job opportunities to the CIC Job Board should contact the marketing and partnerships coordinator.
CIC Job Board vs. The Chemical Engineer Jobs:
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a global job site for chemical engineers, while the CIC Job Board caters only to chemical engineering professionals in Canada. Job postings on the CIC Job Board are only accessible to CIC members, while job posts on The Chemical Engineer Jobs can be viewed by anyone. Both portals share jobs via targeted emails.
CIC Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job site with incredible reach across the globe, while the CIC Job Board is a dedicated chemical engineering job board that reaches a smaller but highly defined audience of professionals in Canada. Unlike the CIC Job Board, Indeed features a CV database.
What is the CIC Job Board?
The CIC Job Board is the job board of the Chemical Institute of Canada. It connects employers in Canada's chemistry and chemical engineering industry with specialists in the field of chemistry.
What does it cost to post a job on the CIC Job Board?
Pricing information for the CIC Job Board is not readily available on the platform. Interested individuals can contact the marketing and partnerships coordinator for more information.
How do I delete a job post from the CIC Job Board?
Users wanting to edit or remove their job posts from the CIC Job Board should contact the marketing and partnerships coordinator.
Do I need to be a member to post a job on the CIC Job Board?
It is not clear if you need to be a member to post a vacancy on the CIC Job Board, but CIC members can access the job board to view job listings.