From US$595.00 /post.
Job post duration
Up to 60 days.
Resume database access
French language option
C&ENjobs is a dedicated job board for chemical and engineering professionals. It offers a range of job posting features, including a home page spotlight, highlighted job ads, and priority search result placement. The site also offers a searchable resume database but is costlier than other niche sites, such as BioSpace job board and EngineeringCareers.ca.
Canadian employers can use the site to reach an international audience, though the majority of site traffic comes from the U.S. The platform doesn't attract many visitors from Canada, making it less suitable for employers looking to recruit locally.
- There are 30- and 60-day job posting options.
- All job posting plans include a full-color logo.
- The site reaches an international audience of research scientists and engineers.
- Discounted bulk posting packs are available.
- Job postings can be enhanced with a range of add-on products, including a featured upgrade and Twitter social push.
- Employers can add their job post to an issue of C&EN Magazine for an extra fee.
- The site features a searchable database of more than 5,000 resumes.
- The Gold Job Posting plan includes a featured employer profile, highlighted job, home page spotlight, and more.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site is costlier than some other niche job boards, such as BioSpace job board and EngineeringCareers.ca.
- There is no French language option.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There are no local customer support channels for Canada-based users.
We were unable to find any online reviews of C&ENjobs.
Bronze Job Posting
Silver Job Posting
Gold Job Posting
*Bulk options and custom packages are available on request.
How to Post a Job on C&ENjobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on C&ENjobs.
Posting a job on C&ENjobs.
Click on "Employers."
Go to the C&ENjobs home page and click on "Employers" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Click on "Create an account" toward the top-right of the page and complete the online form. When you're done, select "Create an account" toward the bottom of the page.
Check your email for a notification from C&ENjobs and follow the link to verify your email address.
Then, click on "Continue."
Select a job posting plan.
Click on "Post a job" toward the top of the page and select a job posting plan by clicking on "Post a job now" beneath the relevant option.
Create your job post.
Complete a series of online forms to create your job ad.
Enter the job title and up to three locations. Then, click on "Next."
Add a job description and a job summary. Then, click on "Next."
Add a salary description, location description, and the logo you want to be displayed with your job ad. Then, click on "Next."
Select a field of specialization, work function, job type, and salay band. Then, click on "Next."
Choose how you want to receive applications, and click on "Next."
Review the available job post add-ons and select any that you want to add to your job posting plan. Then, click on "Save and Continue."
Pay for your job posting.
Review your order and click on "Checkout." Then, click on "Pay online" and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
C&ENjobs vs. CIC Job Board:
C&ENjobs and CIC Job Board are both employment portals for professionals in the chemical sciences. While CIC Job Board does not make pricing information readily available, making it difficult to compare the cost-effectiveness of the two sites, it is the better option for local recruiting, as it caters specifically to the Canadian market.
C&ENjobs vs. EngineeringCareers.ca:
C&ENjobs offers a more targeted approach to recruiting chemistry professionals, whereas EngineeringCareers.ca caters to engineers across disciplines. However, EngineeringCareers.ca is the more affordable of the two sites and has a stronger foothold in Canada, whereas C&ENjobs attracts mostly U.S.-based website visitors.
C&ENjobs vs. BioSpace Job Board:
C&ENjobs and BioSpace are both dedicated employment sites for chemistry professionals and feature a searchable resume database, company profiles, and enhanced job postings. While Biospace stands out as the more affordable option, neither site has a strong presence in Canada.