45 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
45 Day Job Posting Plus CEP Print Ad
5 Pack of 45 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Premium Job Flash Emails and Postings
Single Resume Purchase
Founded in 1908, the AIChE has over one hundred years of experience in supporting the chemical engineering industry and currently has over 60,000 members. The platform serves the chemical engineering job market in over one hundred countries, including Canada. However, Canadian job postings are limited on the site.
- CareerEngineer is a niche job board dedicated to supporting careers in the chemical engineering industry.
- Job posts are live for 45 days.
- Jobs are distributed to over 44,000 chemical engineers via targeted emails with the premium packages.
- The platform offers employers a variety of job posting packages as well as additional upgrades.
- The site features a resume database for employers to browse.
- The platform offers a variety of payment methods.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job posting packages are costlier than competitors, such as Job Bank and Indeed.
- The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available for Canada-based jobs.
- The platform caters primarily to the U.S. job market.
- There are no local offices or customer support channels in Canada.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews for CareerEngineer.
How to Post a Job on CareerEngineer:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerEngineer.
Posting a Job on CareerEngineer.
Navigate to the CareerEngineer home page.
From the CareerEngineer home page, go to the "Employers" tab in the top menu and click on "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Create your job post.
Follow these six easy steps to build your job ad:
Select the type of job posting package.
Add your company name and logo, and fill in some basics about the job such as the title, industry, and job function.
Add your job description and requirements. Betterteam has a job description template to help you structure your ad.
Fill in some job details such as the duration of the contract, travel requirements, desired education and experience, and a salary range.
Finally, add the relevant Canadian location and contact information.
You can review your job post by clicking on "PREVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Once you're happy with your job ad, click on "CONTINUE."
Add optional upgrades for your job post.
The optional upgrades will increase the exposure of your job posting. Select the packages that you would like to purchase by ticking the box to the left of each package. Then, click on "Add Upgrades" or "No Thanks" to continue.
The "TalentBoost," "Veterans," "Diversity," and "Social" upgrades are not available for Canada-based jobs.
Review your order, complete the payment, and post your job ad.
Ensure that your order summary is accurate. Enter your chosen payment details and complete your purchase. Your job post will be processed and appear on the CareerEngineer job board.
You can pay by credit card, check, or through PayPal.
CareerEngineer vs. CIC Job Board:
CareerEngineer is a global platform with an audience of some 60,000 members, whereas the CIC Job Board is a Canadian job board with over 3,000 members. CareerEngineer's primary market is in the U.S., making the CIC Job Board a better option for Canadian employers as they offer a more niche pool of professionals specific to the country.
CareerEngineer vs. EngineeringCareers.ca:
EngineeringCareers.ca is a general engineering job posting site that caters to the Canadian job market. In contrast, CareerEngineer specializes in chemical engineering careers, caters primarily to the U.S. job market, and has very few Canadian listings. As a result, EngineeringCareers.ca is the better option for Canadian employers.
CareerEngineer vs. EngineeringJobs.net:
EngineeringJobs.net advertises job vacancies for six days compared to CareerEngineer's 45-day listings. It is also the more affordable option. However, the platform is a general engineering job board, and employers in the chemical engineering industry will have access to a more targeted pool of suitable professionals with CareerEngineer.