Employers can post their job ads on the TCA job board for free.
Established in 1867 as the General Builders Society, the TCA is one of the largest associations for industrial, commercial, and institutional construction professionals in Canada. The platform provides members with networking opportunities, educational resources, and community events.
The site's job board is free to use and members benefit from access to a resume database of local construction professionals. Although TCA is a well-established organization, it is not a traditional job board, which might deter job seekers from visiting the site.
- It is free for employers to post jobs on the TCA job board.
- Job postings are active for up to 12 months.
- Employers can post a wide variety of construction vacancies throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
- Members have access to the site's resume database.
- Top job categories include site administration, sub-contract, technician, and management roles.
- The organization is trusted by more than 2,000 companies and enjoys a good reputation among industry professionals.
- TCA's job board page is not secure, leaving your personal information vulnerable.
- The organization is not exclusively a job board, which might deter job seekers from visiting the site.
- The resume database is only available to paying members.
We were unable to find any online reviews of TCA's job board. However, the organization is over 150 years old and has a good reputation among construction industry professionals.
How to Post a Job on TCA:
Four easy steps for posting a job on TCA's job board.
Posting a Job on TCA's Job Board.
Navigate to the TCA home page.
From the home page, go to the "Services" tab in the top menu bar and click on "Job Postings" from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click on "Click here to view job postings and much more."
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Post a Job." Then, select "Click here to create an account" and fill out the online form with your details. Once you're done, click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Add information about your listing to the online form and click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page to continue.
Post your job ad.
Your job post will be reviewed by an administrator before it is posted on the site. You will receive an email confirmation once the job ad is live.
TCA vs. Canadian Construction Jobs:
While TCA and Canadian Construction Jobs are both niche career platforms, TCA is focused on the Greater Toronto Area, whereas Canadian Construction Jobs services the entire country. Canadian Construction Jobs charges C$199.00 for a single job posting, while employers can post unlimited job ads on TCA's job board for free.
TCA vs. TorontoJobs.ca:
Both TCA and TorontoJobs.ca offer employers access to talent in the Greater Toronto Area through their job boards. TCA's job board is free and dedicated to the construction industry, whereas employers can post any type of job on TorontoJobs.ca, starting from C$149.00 per listing. TorontoJobs.ca also shares job ads to other job boards.
TCA vs. Construction Canada:
Construction Canada is a construction job board that lists vacancies across the country, while TCA primarily advertises jobs in the Toronto region. Between the two sites, Construction Canada offers the best nationwide reach, receiving around 46,000 monthly views. However, unlike TCA, Construction Canada does not offer a free posting option.
What is the Toronto Construction Association?
The Toronto Construction Association (TCA) is an association for construction businesses and professionals in the Greater Toronto Area. The organization's website features a job board where job seekers can upload their resumes and employers can post job vacancies for free.
What does it cost to post a job on TCA?
It is completely free for employers to post jobs on the TCA job board.
How do I create an account on TCA?
- From the TCA home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on TCA?
- Log in to your TCA account.
- Click on "Manage my job postings" under the "Your Content" tab.
- Click on "Delete" next to the job posting.