Single Job Post
3 Job Postings
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Created in 2005, Techjobs.ca is a well-established, niche job board that caters to employers in search of technical, software development, and engineering professionals. As part of Jobs.ca's network of job posting sites, the platform has a large audience and receives around 8,900 unique monthly visitors.
While Techjobs.ca offers recruitment services such as exposure on partner sites and a bilingual job posting option, the platform is more expensive compared to other top engineering job boards, such as EngineerJobs.com and EngineeringCareers.ca.
- Techjobs.ca caters exclusively to employers in search of technology, engineering, automation, aeronautics, and geomatics professionals.
- The site offers multiple bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- The platform's job posting packages never expire.
- Employers can use their job posting credits for all 21 Jobs.ca sites.
- All jobs posted to Techjobs.ca are displayed for 60 days.
- Listings are shared to Jobs.ca and its affiliated job boards, such as Aerojobs.ca and Part-time.ca.
- The site is available in both French and English, and jobs can be posted in either language.
- Techjobs.ca has no free job posting option.
- Jobs aren't shared on the site's social media channels.
- The platform does not offer resume searches, employer branding services, or an applicant tracking system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Techjobs.ca.
How to Post a Job on Techjobs.ca:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Techjobs.ca.
Posting a job on Techjobs.ca.
Navigate to Techjobs.ca's home page
On the home page, select "Post a Job."
Add your job posting details.
Fill out the job posting form with information like the job title, location, and job description. Once you're done, click on "Save."
You have the option to post your job in English or French.
Create an employer profile.
To post a job, you'll need to create an employer profile. Select "First time user? Click Here!" and fill out the online registration form. Once you're done, click on "Save."
Review your purchase.
Ensure that you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, select "Accept."
Add your billing information.
Enter your billing details and click on "Accept" to make your payment.
Once your payment is processed, your job post will go live on Techjobs.ca.
Techjobs.ca vs. ITjobs.ca:
Both platforms offer job postings for C$325.00 and are available across Canada. The key difference between the two competitors boils down to their respective target markets. With Techjobs.ca, employers looking to hire candidates in engineering and construction will have better success, while ITjobs.ca would suit those looking for IT professionals.
Techjobs.ca vs. EngineeringCareers.ca:
EngineeringCareers.ca is a job board for employers in the engineering sector. The platforms have similarly priced basic job posting options, but EngineeringCareers.ca also offers a premium job post that Techjobs.ca does not. EngineeringCareers.ca features hiring services such as resume searches and email advertising, which Techjobs.ca lacks.
Techjobs.ca vs. Eluta.ca:
While Techjobs.ca and Eluta.ca both serve the Canadian job market, the latter is a general job board and the former focuses on technical positions. Techjobs.ca specializes in the tech industry which may allow employers to find qualified candidates faster. Eluta.ca, however, has a wider reach, with seven million unique visitors per month.
What is Techjobs.ca?
What does it cost to post a job on Techjobs.ca?
Techjobs.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 for a single job posting. The platform also offers multiple bulk job posting packages for large-scale hiring.
How do I create a Techjobs.ca account?
- Navigate to Jobs.ca.
- Click on "Post a Job."
- Select "Register!"
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Save" to register as an employer.
How can I delete a Techjobs.ca job posting?
Techjobs.ca's job postings will expire after two months, but employers can remove their listing before then. Log in to your account, open the posting, and select "Delete."