The Chemical Engineer Jobs
From £575.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a job board that allows employers to post jobs in the chemical engineering sectors of various countries, including Canada. The platform is powered by the IChemE, a global organization aimed at supporting the development of chemical engineering professionals.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs has a wide audience reach, which makes it the ideal job board for global companies. Its pricing, however, is considerably higher than several competitors, such as CareerEngineer.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism on the job board.
- Employers can purchase a quarter-page advert in The Chemical Engineer magazine.
- The platform has a global reach and employers can post jobs worldwide, including in Canada, the U.A.E., the U.K., and the U.S.
- Listings are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- Employers can post vacancies in the biochemical, nuclear energy, design, plastics, and manufacturing sectors.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs has several job posting options available to suit different hiring needs.
- The job board does not have a free job posting option.
- The site's pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs is costlier than several niche job boards.
- The platform is not available in French.
- There is no Canada-based phone support available.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
*Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from applicable taxes.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. CareerEngineer:
Like The Chemical Engineer Jobs, CareerEngineer offers promoted listings, email advertising, and employer branding services. CareerEngineer charges US$399.00 per post, while the former charges £575.00 +VAT per post. Of the two, only CareerEngineer features resume database access.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. Techjobs.ca:
Techjobs.ca is a Canadian job site for engineering and tech-related roles. By contrast, The Chemical Engineer Jobs caters to the global chemical engineering industry. Techjobs.ca is the more affordable choice, charging C$325.00 per job post, while the former site charges £575.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. CIC Job Board:
CIC Job Board is a niche platform that connects employers with job seekers in the chemical engineering industry throughout Canada. While job posts start from £575.00 +VAT on The Chemical Engineer Jobs, employers need to contact CIC Job Board for pricing information. However, CIC Job Board may be a better option for local hiring.