60-Day Job Posting
5 pack - Standard Job Posting
10-Pack Job Post
All pricing is in USD.
Careermine is a niche job board that caters to the mining job market worldwide. For Canadian employers, Careermine provides exposure to a targeted audience and offers several job posting benefits, including job post analytics, resume searching, and candidate matching.
- Employers can search the site's database of resumes.
- The site provides branding tools for employers to create an attractive public image.
- Employers receive email notifications when suitable candidates register on the site.
- An employer dashboard keeps track of post engagement and applications.
- Employers can post jobs from their personal dashboard or from their applicant tracking system.
- Only offers one standard job posting package and one bundle package.
- Both plans are in USD.
- Careermine's customer care service is only available between Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm PST. This could cause some delays if users are located outside of British Columbia (except for some eastern regions) and Yukon.
- Careermine's website does not offer French translation.
- The site lacks features such as interview scheduling and post promotion.
No customer reviews were found online.
How to Post a Job on Careermine:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Careermine.
Posting a job on Careermine.
Navigate to the Careermine home page.
Go to the Careermine home page and click on the "Post a job" button located in the top right corner.
Select a posting option.
Choose a single job posting for US$450.00 or click on the "More Info" button for multi-posting options.
Sign in or create an account.
If you already have a Careermine account, enter your credentials to sign in. If you are a new customer, create an account with your email and password.
Create a company profile.
Complete your company profile which will appear in the employer A-Z listing.
Add your job information.
Once your account is active, create a new job posting from your company profile page. Fill in the required information.
Review, pay, then post.
Review your job ad, choose a payment option, then post your job.
Careermine vs. Mining Association of British Columbia:
Mining Association of British Columbia and Careermine differ in that the former is a regional association that features a job board on its website, while Careermine is a dedicated job board for the mining industry worldwide. Careermine might be rather costly, but offers access to a larger professional audience due to its international reach.
Careermine vs. OilandGas JobSearch:
OilandGas JobSearch is an energy job board that offers employers hiring tools such as access to resumes, sending candidates email alerts, and company branding solutions. Careermine is a dedicated mining job board, offering a similar range of features with the addition of an employer dashboard for applicant tracking.
Careermine vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest online job boards and allows employers to post jobs for free. There is an option to sponsor posts and make them more visible if desired, and employers can set a budget for this. However, Careermine has a niche audience which means that employers might find more candidates who are actively seeking mining jobs there.
What is Careermine?
What does it cost to post a job on Careermine?
It costs US$450.00 to post a single job listing.
How do I create an account on Careermine?
Navigate to Careermine's website and scroll down to the footer of the page. Under "Employers," select "Employer Sign in," and then click on "Create an account."