Jobs4Mining does not readily display pricing on their website. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
Jobs4Mining is a niche job board that gives employers access to a local and international pool of candidates in the mining, mineral processing, engineering, and health and safety sectors. The platform offers multiple job posting plans, including promoted listings and bulk job posting packages.
While Jobs4Mining caters to Canadian employers and job seekers, the job board does not offer local customer support. They also do not list pricing details on their website, making it difficult to gauge the platform's affordability compared to other local niche job posting sites.
- Jobs4Mining serves both the local and global mining industries.
- The platform offers a discount on bulk job packs, as well as subscription rates for frequent postings.
- Employers can opt to have their job post featured on the site's home page for increased exposure.
- Listings are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- Employers can add their logo and a description of their company to the website.
- Jobs4Mining's pricing is not available on their website.
- The job board does not have an online job posting process.
- The platform lacks certain hiring tools, such as CV searches and candidate matching.
- No local customer support is available
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards or the company's social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs4Mining.
How to Post a Job on Jobs4Mining:
Jobs4Mining vs. MBAC Job Board (MABC):
MABC is a niche job board that caters to the local mining industry. Jobs4Mining, on the other hand, allows employers to post listings in Canada and abroad. Neither platform provides pricing details on their websites, but Jobs4Mining offers employer branding tools and targeted email alerts, which MABC lacks.
Jobs4Mining vs. Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIMMP):
CIMMP is a membership-based mining job board for Canadian employers and job seekers. While both platforms allow for local hiring, employers need to be members of the CIMMP to post jobs, which might make Jobs4Mining the better option for employers looking to hire candidates fast.
Jobs4Mining vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a local general job board, offering free job posting services. In comparison, Jobs4Mining lists mining vacancies and does not list pricing details on their website. While Jobs4Mining offers promoted listings and employer branding, Job Bank is the more popular job board among locals, reaching over 5 million job seekers monthly.