MABC does not provide any pricing information on its website. Employers interested in posting a vacancy on the platform can contact them via email for more information.
MABC is a national organization that represents and supports the mining industry of British Columbia, Canada. The site provides over 3,700 members with access to industry-related news, economic research, initiatives, and career events. The organization's job board caters to all mining professionals and is updated weekly with new job posts.
The MABC Job Board allows employers to advertise positions in the technology, engineering, geology, metallurgy, and management sectors. While the site does not have an online job posting process, all job posts are shared to their LinkedIn page for increased exposure.
- The MBAC Job Board targets a specialized audience of mining professionals.
- Employers can post full-time and temporary positions at all career levels.
- Jobs are shared to the site's LinkedIn page to reach more job seekers.
- Employers can post jobs across the entire province of British Columbia.
- Employers have access to resources on topics such as environmental stewardship, health and safety, and the global mining industry.
- MABC does not make its pricing readily available on its website.
- The job board does not feature a dashboard where employers can post and manage listings.
- The site does not offer any additional recruitment resources such as featured listings, email advertising, or candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the MABC Job Board.
MABC Job Board vs. WorkBC:
WorkBC is British Columbia's official job board and job aggregator. While both sites are local, MABC advertises mining jobs, while WorkBC allows employers to post jobs in all industries. The former might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. WorkBC also reposts jobs to Job Bank which MABC does not do.
MABC Job Board vs. Careermine:
Like MABC, Careermine also posts jobs relating to the mining industry of Canada. However, MABC caters solely to British Columbia, while Careermine has a global reach. Both platforms allow job posts at all career levels, but Careermine offers a wide variety of hiring services that MABC lacks, including employer branding tools and resume searches.
MABC Job Board vs. Indeed:
As a leading international job board that lists opportunities across a wide range of industries, Indeed reaches a far larger audience than the MABC Job Board, which is limited to the mining sector in British Columbia. While Indeed offers free basic listings and sponsored options, the MABC Job Board does not make pricing readily available online.