MABC does not provide any pricing information on its website. Employers interested in posting a vacancy on the platform can contact them via email for more information.
MABC is a national organization that represents and supports the mining industry of British Columbia, Canada. The site provides over 3,700 members with access to industry-related news, economic research, initiatives, and career events. The organization's job board caters to all mining professionals and is updated weekly with new job posts.
MABC's job board allows employers to advertise positions in the technology, engineering, geology, metallurgy, and management sectors. While the site does not have an online job posting process, all job posts are shared to their LinkedIn page for increased exposure.
- The organization's job board targets a specialized audience of mining professionals.
- Employers can post full-time and temporary positions at all career levels.
- Jobs are shared to the site's LinkedIn page to reach more job seekers.
- Employers can post jobs across the entire province of British Columbia.
- Employers have access to resources on topics such as environmental stewardship, health and safety, and the global mining industry.
- MABC does not make its pricing readily available on its website.
- The site does not feature a dashboard where employers can post and manage listings.
- The site does not offer any additional recruitment resources such as featured listings, email advertising, or candidate management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MABC's job board.
How to Post a Job on MABC:
MABC vs. WorkBC:
WorkBC is British Columbia's official job board and job aggregator. While both sites are local, MABC advertises mining jobs, while WorkBC allows employers to post jobs in all industries. The former might be the better option for employers in search of specialized professionals. WorkBC also reposts jobs to Job Bank which MABC does not do.
MABC vs. Careermine:
Like MABC, Careermine also posts jobs relating to the mining industry of Canada. However, MABC caters solely to British Columbia, while Careermine has a global reach. Both platforms allow job posts at all career levels, but Careermine offers a wide variety of hiring services that MABC lacks, including employer branding tools and resume searches.
MABC vs. Jobs4Mining:
While MABC and Jobs4Mining both specialize in mining job opportunities, the former is only available in British Columbia, which might be the better option for employers looking to hire local candidates. Neither platform discloses its pricing details online, but MABC shares job posts to their LinkedIn page, which Jobs4Mining does not do.
What is MABC?
The Mining Association of British Columbia (MABC) is a national organization that provides members with the latest news, resources, and events in the mining industry of British Columbia, Canada. Their job board helps employers to connect with qualified professionals in search of mining career opportunities.
What does it cost to post a job on MABC?
Pricing is not readily available on MABC's website. Employers can email the organization for more information.
How do I create a MABC account?
Employers don't need an account to post a job on MABC's job board. Individuals interested in becoming a member of the organization should email the team for more information.
How do I delete a job post on MABC?
The site does not provide any information on deleting a job post from MABC's job board. Employers should email the team to do so.