Pricing information for Earthworks-jobs.com is not readily available on the website. Employers interested in placing ads can contact the administrators for a quote.
Earthworks-jobs.com is based in the U.K. but assists employers from across the globe in finding the most suitable candidates for their mining and exploration-related businesses. They boast 90,000 site users per month and receive more than 330,000 job page views each month.
Pricing information is not readily available on their website, but employers can be assured that job posts are reposted on the job board's Facebook and Twitter pages. Employers can make use of an Earthworks-jobs.com email address to prevent receiving junk mail.
- Earthworks-jobs.com is a global job board that caters to careers in the mining and exploration-related industries.
- Job ads are organized into more than 50 categories.
- Vacancies are placed as full-page ads containing a complete job description.
- The platform offers employer branding services and a company profile on the site.
- Employers can keep their contact details confidential and use an Earthworks-jobs.com email address to receive applications.
- Job posts are shared to the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The job board has more than 90,000 users per month.
- Employers are assisted with the formatting, posting, and management of their job posts.
- Job ads are placed within three hours of receiving the job details.
- No purchase orders are needed for placement and employers are billed after the job ad has been placed.
- Employers cannot post their vacancies directly to the job board.
- Pricing information on job postings is not readily available on the website. Employers must request a quote from the company.
- Employers are unable to edit or delete job posts themselves.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Earthworks-jobs.com.
How to Post a Job on Earthworks-jobs.com:
Employers interested in posting their job ads on the Earthworks-jobs.com job board must submit their listing via email. Job descriptions and vacancy details should be included in the body of the email and small graphics and company logos should be attached in GIF or JPEG format. Job posts are typically published within three hours of submission.
Earthworks-jobs.com vs. Mining Association of British Columbia (MABC):
While the MABC is a members-only organization that assists employers in British Columbia with finding employees, Earthworks-jobs.com has a global footprint. MABC also publishes mining-related news, while Earthworks-jobs.com is purely a job board. Neither provides their pricing information on their websites.
Earthworks-jobs.com vs. Careermine:
Careermine offers hiring tools such as access to a resume database, email notifications, and an employer dashboard, all features that Earthworks-jobs.com lacks. Both sites cater to the international mining sector, but while employers can post directly to Careermine, Earthworks-jobs.com posts job ads on behalf of employers.
Earthworks-jobs.com vs. ECO Canada:
While Earthworks-jobs.com is a niche job board for mining and exploration-related job ads, ECO Canada is a job posting site that advertises vacancies in the environmental sector. With Earthworks-jobs.com, pricing is not readily available. ECO Canada, on the other hand, charges C$200.00 per post and offers bulk postings and recruitment packages.
What is Earthworks-jobs.com?
Earthworks-jobs.com is a niche job board that assists employers with finding specialist staff members for the mining and exploration sectors.
How do you create an account on Earthworks-jobs.com?
You can create an account with Earthworks-jobs.com by emailing your job vacancy to their administrator.
What does it cost to post a job to Earthworks-jobs.com?
Earthworks-jobs.com does not make pricing information readily available on its website. Contact Earthworks-jobs.com for more information.
Can I edit or delete a job post from Earthworks-jobs.com?
Contact Earthworks-jobs.com directly to request edits or delete a job post from their platform.