Climate Career Portal
Company logo inlcuded in job ads
Searchable resume database
Candidate management tools
Climate Career Portal is a Canadian job site and skills transition platform that helps employers in the net-zero economy connect with candidates. The site has a basic, no-frills job posting service that is free of charge, and employers can add their company logos in job ads.
While budget-friendly, the platform lacks key tools typically offered by online job boards, such as job ad and candidate management tools and featured listings. However, it focuses on connecting Indigenous Peoples and their communities with opportunities in the net-zero-net economy, making it suitable for targeted, diversity-oriented hiring.
- It is free to post jobs on Climate Career Portal.
- The job posting process is simple.
- A company logo can be included in job ads.
- The site features an employers directory for job seekers to find companies by name.
- The platform aids targeted hiring through its commitment to helping Indigenous workers find jobs in the net-zero economy.
- The site does not have a featured listing option.
- The platform has limited features, missing resume searches, job ad and candidate management tools, and job ad distribution.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Climate Career Portal.
It is free to post a job on Climate Career Portal.
Climate Career Portal vs. Forestry Jobs in Canada:
Forestry Jobs in Canada has a starting price of C$125.00 +tax per post, which makes it costlier than Climate Career Portal, which is free. However, the two target different audiences. While Canadian Forests Career Center lists jobs across the country's forestry sectors, Climate Career Portal posts jobs in the local net-zero economy.
Climate Career Portal vs. Canadian Environmental Network Goodwork Job Board:
Unlike Climate Career Portal, the Canadian Environmental Network Goodwork job board is not a free service. However, the latter has very reasonable rates starting at C$30.00 per post for volunteer groups. While both sites are available in English and French, only the Canadian Environmental Network Goodwork job board promotes jobs on social media.
Climate Career Portal vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank and Climate Career Portal are both free Canadian job portals. However, Job Bank is a general job board with an extensive reach across the country, whereas Climate Career Portal attracts a small but niche audience in the net-zero economy. Job Bank stands out with better features, including a mobile app and candidate recommendations.