1 Standard Job Listing
1 Featured Job Listing
Increased Job Listing Exposure
Authentic Jobs is a leading job platform that features international tech jobs. They help tech giants and small companies to recruit qualified IT professionals. Candidates can upload resumes and apply to jobs for free, while employers need to subscribe to paid packages to post jobs. Educational institutions and non-profits qualify for discounts.
- Employers not satisfied with the service qualify for a free job reposting or a full refund.
- Choose between two paid monthly subscription plans.
- Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
- Connect with the international tech workforce.
- A job monitoring dashboard to easily review applicants, edit job posts, and renew subscriptions.
- Additional options to boost exposure are available.
- Job postings include social media visibility on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Competitively priced compared to other niche job boards in Canada, although there are more affordable ones, such as Tech Talent Canada, FreshGigs.ca, and Canada's Association of IT Professionals.
- Not well-known in Canada.
- Only offers paid subscription plans.
- Job post syndication to boost exposure on other job boards is charged extra.
- No free trial.
- No candidate matching.
- No information on applicant management functionalities provided on the website.
- Local sites like Betakit, FreshGigs.ca, and ITJobs.ca offer greater value for companies looking for local talent as they cater specifically to the Canadian market.
No negative reviews from users were found and the company has recovered from an alleged incident in 2019 where thousands of applicants’ CVs were unintentionally exposed. The company is generally portrayed as reputable and well-established. Authentic Jobs has over 13.5K Twitter followers and has more than 1,8K "Likes" on Facebook.
How to Post a Job on Authentic Jobs:
A step-by-step guide to posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to https://authenticjobs.com/ and click on "Post a Job" at the top of the page.
Fill in the job posting details.
Fill out all the required fields. These include your email and new password, job description, company details, etc.
Upload your company logo.
Image dimensions: 150x150 pixels.
Preview your post.
Click "Choose a Package."
Choose a package and pay.
Select which package of the two best suits your needs.
Enter your payment details.
Proceed to checkout and submit your job post.
Authentic Jobs vs. BetaKit:
BetaKit, while a touch more expensive than Authentic Jobs, receives far more traffic than Authentic Jobs, the majority of which comes from Canada. Both sites feature international listing, but only Authentic Jobs offers a complete refund if you're not completely satisfied.
Authentic Jobs vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a dedicated job board for creative and tech professionals in Canada and offers job posts at almost half the price of what Authentic Jobs charges. While it does not receive as much traffic as local competitor BetaKit, it still receives more than Authentic Jobs, although, interestingly, the most visits by country come from the U.S.
Authentic Jobs vs. Dice:
Both Authentic Jobs and Dice offer job boards for IT designers and developers, but Dice is the better known of the two. Authentic Job’s single job posts for US$149.00 are much less expensive than Dice’s cost of US$395.00. Authentic Jobs provides fewer applicant management tools, but they offer NPOs and educational institutions large discounts.
What is Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs is a U.S. based international tech job board that provides job seekers with a wealth of employment opportunities while also providing employers with a way to connect with qualified IT talent.
How much does it cost to post a job on Authentic Jobs?
Authentic Jobs offers employers a choice between two paid subscription plans. Their pricing starts at US$149.00 per month for a single job listing. Nonprofits and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
How can I edit an Authentic Jobs job posting?
- Find the confirmation email you received after having posted your job listing.
- In the email, click on the link to your account dashboard.
- If you can't find the confirmation message, email Authentic Jobs to resend the link.
- Find the job listing you wish to edit and proceed with your editing.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to publish your edited job post.