From US$149.00 /mo.
Job post distribution to other platforms
Available at an extra cost.
Searchable resume database
Authentic Jobs is a leading U.S. job site that features international tech jobs. They help companies of all sizes to reach out to IT talent. Candidates from around the globe can upload resumes and apply to jobs for free, while employers can choose between two paid packages to post job adverts.
Even though job posting prices are in U.S. dollars, local employers who are looking to fill their vacancies with global tech talent can do so at more affordable prices than those charged by some local job boards.
- Employers not satisfied with the platform's service qualify for a free job reposting or a full refund.
- A choice between two paid monthly subscription plans is offered.
- Nonprofit organizations and educational institutions qualify for discounted rates.
- A job monitoring dashboard allows employers easy application reviews, job post edits, and subscription renewals.
- Optional extras to boost job posting exposure are available.
- The platform's Facebook page has over 1,800 followers and job postings are shared on their Twitter account.
- No free job posting trial is available.
- The platform only offers paid subscription plans.
- Job post syndication to boost exposure on other job boards is charged extra.
- Access to a resume database is not available.
- Candidate matching is not provided.
- No applicant tracking system or job feed integration is featured.
- The site is not available in French.
We were unable to find online reviews of Authentic Jobs.
1 Standard Job Listing
1 Featured Job Listing
Optional Extras to Boost Exposure*
Contact for quote.
*Employers can boost their job adverts' exposure by opting to distribute their job posts to a selection of other job boards, including Dribbble, We Work Remotely, and Startup-Jobs. Interested parties can contact Authentic Jobs for more information.
How to Post a Job on Authentic Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Posting a job on Authentic Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Fill in the form.
Complete all the required fields, including your email address and a new password, your job post details, and your company information. Click on "Preview" at the end to review your job posting. Once done, click on "Choose a Package."
You can opt to upload your company's logo by clicking on "Choose File" under the "Logo" heading.
Choose a package and pay.
Select which package of the two best suits your needs.
Enter your payment details.
Proceed to checkout and submit your job post.
Authentic Jobs vs. BetaKit Jobs:
BetaKit Jobs, while less affordable than Authentic Jobs, receives far more traffic than Authentic Jobs, the majority of which comes from Canada. Both sites feature international listing, but only Authentic Jobs offers a complete refund if you're not completely satisfied.
Authentic Jobs vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca is a dedicated job board for creative and tech professionals in Canada. Their job posting prices are substantially lower than those of Authentic Jobs. While FreshGigs.ca does not receive as much traffic as local competitor BetaKit, it still receives more traffic from Canada than Authentic Jobs does.
Authentic Jobs vs. Techjobs.ca:
Both Authentic Jobs and Techjobs.ca feature job boards for IT designers and developers, but Techjobs.ca is limited to local IT jobs. Authentic Job’s single job posts for US$149.00 are more affordable than Techjobs.ca’s fixed cost of C$325.00. Neither offers a free trial or access to a resume database.