Rainmakers does not disclose pricing on its website. Contact them for a quote.
Rainmakers is an elite, global career marketplace that companies in Canada can use to hire tech sales professionals. The platform is not a traditional job board and requires job seekers and employers to apply to join the network before they can begin using its services.
Through its strict screening process, the platform ensures quality hires but limits the hiring options for employers who might be looking for entry-level candidates. If hiring locally is important to you, Salesrep.ca and Job Bank are better options. Indeed is a better option for hiring globally and if you want a wider range of candidates.
- Rainmakers allows only top-performing sales professionals to join.
- Employers can view detailed candidate profiles that include sales statistics and hiring requirements.
- Employers can create a detailed company profile and highlight what makes their organization an attractive place to work.
- ATS integrations are available on request.
- There is a printable hiring worksheet.
- Rainmakers is more targeted than Indeed, Jobs.ca, and Job Bank.
- The platform isbBetter than local sites for hiring remote employees because it targets remote sales reps and has the tools needed to manage remote teams.
- Rainmakers has a 24/7 chat function on the home page.
- Rainmakers does not have a traditional job board.
- There is no exposure to other sites.
- A limited local candidate pool is available.
- Jobs.ca and Job Bank have a greater reach, locally.
- Indeed reaches a wider international audience.
- There is no Canadian phone number to call for support.
- Rainmakers is in English only.
No reviews of Rainmakers could be found. Testimonials on the site itself praise the quality of offers and the speed with which candidates are matched with suitable employers.
How to Join Rainmakers:
Four easy steps for joining Rainmakers.
Creating an employer profile on Rainmakers.
Go to rainmakers.co.
Navigate to the Rainmakers home page.
Click on “Employers.”
You will find “Employers” at the top of the page, next to the Rainmakers logo.
Request an invite.
Click on "Request an invite," the blue button in the middle of the page.
Fill in the online request form.
Fill in the online form including your business name, contact details, and hiring location.
Click on "Apply."
Rainmakers vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most visited job sites in Canada, and Indeed is popular worldwide, so it is a good resource for hiring tech sales representatives. It can also be used for free. Rainmakers will connect you to the highest-quality tech sales professionals from a global talent pool and is great for hiring remote workers.
Rainmakers vs. Salesrep.ca:
If you want to hire permanent local tech sales staff, then Salesrep.ca niche job board is a better option than Rainmakers. It is well-established, locally, is available in English and French, and is affordable. You'll have to vet candidates, though. Rainmakers will connect you to a global pool of sales reps, mostly remote.
Rainmakers vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a general job board run by the Canadian government. It attracts millions of visitors a month and has a bustling sales section. For hiring locally, Job Bank is not a bad bet. If you want to hire tech sales reps at the top of their game from anywhere in the world, Rainmakers is the way to go.
Rainmaker Labs, Inc.
Jan 01, 2017
181 2nd St., San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
What is Rainmakers?
Rainmakers is an exclusive hiring platform for tech sales professionals. Candidates can create detailed profiles that employers can view and are matched with suitable roles
How do I create an account on Rainmakers?
- Navigate to the Rainmakers home page.
- Click on “Employer” in the top left corner.
- Click on “Request an invite.”
- Enter your details.
- Click on “Apply.”