Rainmakers does not disclose pricing on their website. Contact them for a quote.
Rainmakers is a career marketplace for tech sales professionals founded in the U.S. It is a great option for companies in the U.K. wanting to recruit remote tech sales reps. Instead of posting jobs as you would on traditional job boards, you would join the network, provide the details of a position and then wait to be matched with suitable candidates.
The platform’s exclusivity makes it an attractive place for finding top talent, but if you're interested in hiring people living in the U.K. then Totaljobs, CW Jobs, and CV-Library are better options. It is difficult to say how many U.K.-based companies use Rainmakers. None of the companies mentioned on the website are in the U.K.
- Rainmakers allows only top-performing sales professionals to join.
- Employers can view detailed candidate profiles that include sales statistics and hiring requirements.
- Employers can create a detailed company profile and highlight what makes their organization an attractive place to work.
- ATS integrations are available on request.
- There is a printable hiring worksheet available.
- Rainmakers saves you time by pre-vetting candidates.
- The platform is more targeted than local job boards, CW Jobs, Totaljobs, and CV-Library.
- Rainmakers is better than local sites for hiring remote tech sales professionals.
- There is a chat function on the home page.
- Rainmakers does not have a traditional job board.
- There is no exposure to other sites.
- A limited local candidate pool is available.
- Totaljobs, CW Jobs, and CV-Library have better local reaches.
- Customer support is likely hampered by the time difference between the U.S. and U.K.
No reviews of Rainmakers could be found. Testimonials on the site itself praise the quality of offers and the speed with which candidates are matched with suitable employers.
How to Join Rainmakers:
Four easy steps for joining Rainmakers.
Creating an Employer Profile on Rainmakers.
Go to rainmakers.co.
Navigate to the Rainmakers home page.
You will find “Employers” at the top of the page, next to the Rainmakers logo.
Request an invite.
Click "Request an invite," the blue button in the middle of the page.
Fill in the online request form.
Fill in the online form including your business name, contact details, and hiring location.
Rainmakers vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is affordable, reaches millions of job seekers, and offers employers access to a resume database. Though less targeted than Rainmakers, the job board is a good option for hiring locally. Rainmakers will connect you to a global talent pool of high-quality tech sales reps, but offers less employer brand exposure.
Rainmakers vs. CW Jobs:
CW Jobs is a leading resource for tech jobs across the UK. It is expensive, but it offers a wide, targeted reach and access to a CV database. Rainmakers is the better option for hiring high-quality tech sales reps from abroad. It is great if you are looking for remote hires.
Rainmakers vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library has a massive resume database and attracts millions of job seekers. While less targeted than Rainmakers, it will likely attract more local tech sales reps to your vacancy. However, you will have to vet these candidates. Rainmakers only accepts high-quality candidates onboard, but might be best for remote hiring.
What is Rainmakers?
Rainmakers is an exclusive career marketplace for top-performing tech sales professionals. Candidates can create detailed profiles that employers can view and are matched with suitable roles
How do I create an account on Rainmakers?
- Navigate to the Rainmakers home page.
- Click on “Employer” in the top left corner.
- Click on “Request an invite.”
- Enter your details.
- Click on “Apply.”