Rainmakers does not disclose pricing on its website. Contact them for a quote.
Rainmakers is an exclusive career marketplace employers use to find tech sales professionals. The platform requires job seekers and employers to apply to join the network before they can use its services. Employers can browse profiles and bid on suitable candidates.
The platform is great if you want to hire pre-vetted remote tech salespeople particularly, but Indeed will reach more people internationally. If hiring locally is important to you, then Jora and CareerOne are better options. We couldn't find any companies in Australia that use Rainmakers.
- Rainmakers allows only top-performing sales professionals to join.
- Employers can view detailed candidate profiles that include sales statistics and hiring requirements.
- Employers can create a detailed company profile and highlight what makes their organization an attractive place to work.
- ATS integrations are available on request.
- There is a printable hiring worksheet available for use.
- Rainmakers is more targeted than Jora, Indeed, and CareerOne.
- The website has a live chatbot.
- Rainmakers does not have a traditional job board.
- There is no exposure to other sites.
- Only a limited local candidate pool is available.
- Jora and CareerOne reach more job seekers in Australia.
- The time difference between the U.S. and Australia could pose a problem with customer support.
No reviews of Rainmakers could be found. Testimonials on the site itself praise the quality of offers and the speed with which candidates are matched with suitable employers.
How to Join Rainmakers:
Four easy steps for joining Rainmakers.
Creating an employer profile on Rainmakers.
Go to rainmakers.co.
Navigate to the Rainmakers home page.
Click on “Employers.”
You will find “Employers” at the top of the page, next to the Rainmakers logo.
Request an invite.
Click on "Request an invite," the blue button in the middle of the page.
Fill in the online request form.
Fill in the online form including your business name, contact details, and hiring location.
Click on "Apply."
Rainmakers vs. Jora:
Jora is a really convenient way of hiring local tech sales reps because it automatically shares any new vacancies you publish on your company's career page. It also has a massive reach. Rainmakers is better for reaching high-quality tech salespeople from a global talent pool.
Rainmakers vs. CareerOne:
While not as targeted as Rainmakers, CareerOne is a great option for reaching a local talent pool of tech sales reps, but you will have to spend time vetting candidates. Rainmakers will connect you with top-class tech sales professionals from around the world, and is probably best for hiring remotely.
Rainmakers vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most popular job sites in the world, so it is a good resource for hiring tech sales representatives. It can also be used for free. However, Rainmakers connects you to the highest-quality remote tech sales professionals, from a global talent pool, and in this way saves you time having to screen applicants.
What is Rainmakers?
How do I create an account on Rainmakers?
- Navigate to the Rainmakers home page.
- Click on “Employer” in the top left corner.
- Click on “Request an invite” to create an account.
- Enter your details.
- Click on “Apply.”