From £99.99 +VAT /post.
Jobrapido is an international job search site with a region-specific page for Australia. While it does not feature country-specific resources, it attracts a fair amount of traffic. Employers can either purchase one-off posting packages or opt for a monthly subscription, which includes additional features, such as candidate management tools.
While Jobrapido is competitively priced, it is on the more costly side of the spectrum when considering more affordable local sites such as jobactive and uWorkin. Given its small local footprint, Jobrapido may be better suited for reaching international job seekers.
- The website is easy to navigate and use.
- There is a country-specific page for Australia.
- Employers have a choice of one-off posting and monthly subscription plans.
- The platform's programmatic recruitment solution uses Smart Intuition Technology to match job posts with suitable candidates.
- All subscriptions include a free, 7-day trial and unlimited job postings.
- The Standard and Premium subscription plans include application management tools and a dedicated customer support representative.
- The site claims to have more than 100 million registered and accessible users.
- The platform does not list a customer support number.
- Jobrapido does not have local offices or a dedicated Australian website.
- Local sites such as SEEK offer access to a larger audience of Australian job seekers.
- Pricing is not listed in Australian dollars.
- Jobrapido does not offer access to a resume database.
While we were unable to find any reviews of Jobrapido by Australian users, Trustpilot features several by users based in Europe. These are, however, predominantly negative, with many users reporting a strong dissatisfaction with the variety of jobs they received via the site's job alert function.
£99.99 +VAT /post.
£179.98 +VAT /2 posts.
3-Month Smart Subscription
From £350.00 +VAT
6-Month Smart Subscription
From £600.00 +VAT
12-Month Smart Subscription
From £1,000.00 +VAT
*Non-UK clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
*The 3-Month Smart Subscription plan is £350.00 +VAT for the first 3 months and will increase to £450.00 +VAT thereafter.
**The 6-Month Smart Subscription plan is £600.00 +VAT for the first 6 months and will increase to £800.00 +VAT thereafter.
***The 12-Month Smart Subscription plan is £1,000.00 +VAT for the first 12 months and will increase to £1,300.00 +VAT thereafter.
How to Post a Job on Jobrapido:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Jobrapido.
Posting a Job on Jobrapido.
Click "Post a job" on the home page.
Navigate to the Jobrapido's home page and click "Post a job" in the menu bar. On the following page, click on "Start Hiring" in the main banner.
Select a job posting package.
Review the different posting options, choose the plan that best suits your needs, and click "Start Now."
Create your job post.
Enter details about the job, including the job title, type, location, and description, along with salary and company information. You can also enter additional job application instructions.
Preview your job post.
Once you've created your job post, select "Preview Job" and ensure that the information in your job ad is correct. Click "Edit" to make any changes and select "Payment" if you are satisfied with your listing and want to proceed with the job post.
Make the payment.
Enter your email address to create an account and add your billing details. Click "Process Payment" to make the payment and confirm your order to publish the post.
Jobrapido vs. Indeed:
Not only is Indeed, which offers both free and paid job posting options, more affordable than Jobrapido, but it is also far better known, attracts more traffic, and offers a more attractive selection of recruitment tools and resources.
Jobrapido vs. SEEK:
SEEK is the most visited career portal in Australia and receives more monthly website visits from Australia alone than Jobrapido does across all its regions. SEEK offers a better and wider selection of resources and tools for both job seekers and employers.
Jobrapido vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne and Jobrapido have a similar feature profile. They differ in that Jobrapido caters to a global market, albeit with country-specific sites, while CareerOne is a dedicated career portal for the Australian market. For local recruitment purposes, CareerOne offers employers better value in that it is more affordable and Australia-focused.
What is the price range for Jobrapido?
Jobrapido offers a range of packages that start at £99.00 +VAT for a basic, 30-day job posting.
How can I create a Jobrapido account?
- Go to their home page and click "Employers" in the top right corner.
- Click the "Post A Job" button in the middle of the page.
- On the next page, open the drop-down menu under "Employers" in the top right corner.
- Select "Create Employer Account."
- Complete the online form with your personal and company details.
- Click "Register" to create your account.
- Next, you will be prompted to complete your employer profile.
How can I edit a Jobrapido job posting?
- From your Jobrapido dashboard, click "My Jobs" on the main menu.
- Select the active job you want to edit.
- To edit, click on the job posting and update the entry.
- Then, click "Confirm" at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete a Jobrapido job posting?
From your Jobrapido dashboard, click "My Jobs" on the main menu. Select the active job you want to delete. To delete your posting, click "Delete" to the right of the entry.