From £99.99 +VAT /post.
Jobrapido is an international job board that caters to 58 countries, including the U.S. and Canada. The business is based in Milan, Italy, and features a webpage specific to Canada. However, it does not offer any resources tailored specifically to the local Canadian market.
The site offers respectable reach across the regions it serves and is a viable option for Canadian employers looking to post jobs to attract local or international candidates. However, the site does not offer free postings or any free recruitment tools, which puts it at a disadvantage compared to leading international career portals such as Indeed.
- The site is easy to use.
- The platform features a country-specific page for Canada.
- Employers have a choice of one-off posting options and subscription plans.
- All subscriptions include a free, 7-day trial and unlimited job postings.
- The Standard and Premium subscription plans include application management tools and a dedicated customer support representative.
- The site claims to have more than 100 million registered and accessible users.
- The platform's programmatic recruitment solution uses Smart Intuition Technology to match job posts with suitable candidates.
- The site is available in English and French.
- Prices are not listed in Canadian dollars.
- The job board is costly compared to other leading job sites such as Indeed and local alternatives like Job Bank.
- The site does not list a contact number and does not feature any local customer support channels.
- Jobrapido does not offer access to a resume database.
While we couldn't find any reviews of Jobrapido by Canadian users, Trustpilot features several by users based in Europe. These are, however, predominantly negative, with many users reporting a strong dissatisfaction with the variety and relevance of the jobs they received via the site's job alert function.
£179.98 +VAT /2 posts.
3-Month Smart Subscription*
From £350.00 +VAT.
6-Month Smart Subscription**
From £600.00 +VAT.
12-Month Smart Subscription***
From £1,000.00 +VAT.
*Non-UK clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
*The 3-Month Smart Subscription plan is £350.00 +VAT for the first 3 months and will increase to £450.00 +VAT thereafter.
**The 6-Month Smart Subscription plan is £600.00 +VAT for the first 6 months and will increase to £800.00 +VAT thereafter.
***The 12-Month Smart Subscription plan is £1,000.00 +VAT for the first 12 months and will increase to £1,300.00 +VAT thereafter.
Jobrapido vs. Indeed:
Unlike Joprapido, Indeed offers a free job posting option. Comparing the two platform's paid offers, Indeed stands out as the more affordable one, offering a pay-per-click for better budget control. Indeed is also far better known, attracts more traffic, and offers a wider selection of recruitment tools and resources.
Jobrapido vs. Job Bank:
While Job Bank is not an international job site like Jobrapido, it offers Canadian employers looking to recruit locally far better value. Unlike Jobrapido, Job Bank, which is a job portal provided by the Canadian government, offers free job postings as well as extensive resources for both job seekers and employers.
Jobrapido vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca and Jobrapido have a similar feature profile: both offer a simple job search portal without any frills. They are equally easy to use with no additional resources for job seekers. They differ in that Eluta.ca caters to the Canadian market only while Jobrapido is international. Unlike Jobrapido, Eluta.ca also offers free job posts.