£179.98 /2 posts.
Smart Subscription — Basic
Smart Subscription — Standard
Smart Subscription — Premium
Customized Programmatic Campaigning Solution
Contact for quote.
Jobrapido is an international job board that caters to 58 countries, including the U.S. and Canada. The business is based in Milan, Italy, and features a webpage specific to Canada. However, it does not offer any resources tailored specifically to the local Canadian market.
The site offers respectable reach across the regions it serves and is a viable option for Canadian employers looking to post jobs to attract local or international candidates. However, the site does not offer free postings or any free recruitment tools, which puts it at a disadvantage compared to leading international career portals such as Indeed.
- The site is easy to use.
- The platform features a country-specific page for Canada.
- Employers have a choice of one-off posting options and subscription plans.
- All subscriptions include a free, 7-day trial and unlimited job postings.
- The Standard and Premium subscription plans include application management tools and a dedicated customer support representative.
- The site claims to have more than 85 million registered and accessible users.
- The platform's programmatic recruitment solution uses Smart Intuition Technology to match job posts with suitable candidates.
- The site is available in English and French.
- Prices are not listed in Canadian dollars.
- The job board is costly compared to other leading job sites such as Indeed and local alternatives like Job Bank.
- The site does not list a contact number and does not feature any local customer support channels.
While we couldn't find any reviews of Jobrapido by Canadian users, Trustpilot features several by users based in Europe. These are, however, predominantly negative, with many users reporting a strong dissatisfaction with the variety and relevance of the jobs they received via the site's job alert function.
How to Post a Job on Jobrapido:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Jobrapido.
Posting a job on Jobrapido.
Click "Post a job" on the home page.
Navigate to the Jobrapido home page and click "Post a job" in the menu bar.
Select a job posting package.
Review the different posting options, choose the plan that best suits your needs, and click "Start now."
Create your job post.
Enter details about the job, including the job title, type, location, and description, along with salary and company information. You can also enter additional job application instructions.
Preview your job post.
Once you've created your job post, select "Preview Job" and ensure that the information in your job ad is correct. Click "Edit" to make any changes and select "Payment" if you are satisfied with your listing and want to proceed with the job post.
Make the payment.
Enter your email address to create an account and add your billing details. Click "Process Payment" to make the payment and confirm your order to publish the post.
Jobrapido vs. Indeed:
Unlike Joprapido, Indeed offers a free job posting option. Comparing the two platform's paid offers, Indeed stands out as the more affordable one, offering a pay-per-click for better budget control. Indeed is also far better known, attracts more traffic, and offers a wider selection of recruitment tools and resources.
Jobrapido vs. Job Bank:
While Job Bank is not an international job site like Jobrapido, it offers Canadian employers looking to recruit locally far better value. Unlike Jobrapido, Job Bank, which is a job portal provided by the Canadian government, offers free job postings as well as extensive resources for both job seekers and employers.
Jobrapido vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca and Jobrapido have a similar feature profile: both offer a simple job search portal without any frills. They are equally easy to use with no additional resources for job seekers. They differ in that Eluta.ca caters to the Canadian market only while Jobrapido is international. Unlike Jobrapido, Eluta.ca also offers free job posts.
What is the price range for Jobrapido?
Jobrapido's pricing starts at £99.00 for a basic, 30-day job posting. Monthly plans generally range between £499.00 and £999.00, though custom options are available.
How can I create a Jobrapido account?
- Go to their home page and click "Employers" in the top-right corner.
- Click the "Post A Job" button in the middle of the page.
- On the next page, open the drop-down menu under "Employers" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Create Employer Account."
- Complete the online form with your personal and company details.
- Click "Register" to create your account.
- Next, you will be prompted to complete your employer profile.
How can I edit a Jobrapido job posting?
- From your Jobrapido dashboard, click "My Jobs" on the main menu.
- Select the active job you want to edit.
- To edit, click on the job posting and update the entry.
- Then, click "Confirm" at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete a Jobrapido job posting?
- From your Jobrapido dashboard, click "My Jobs" on the main menu. 2.Select the active job you want to delete.
- Click "Delete" to the right of the entry.