Since JobDiagnosis.com is a search engine and not a traditional job posting site, there is no fee for using the website.
JobDiagnosis.com is a simple, free job search site. While the platform is easy to use and aggregates millions of jobs, it does not offer much in the way of features. Job seekers can filter job opportunities by job title, location, and category but there is no option to upload resumes.
Employers cannot post directly to the site and there is no option to sponsor job posts that are listed to increase visibility. JobDiagnosis.com attracts around half a million page visits per month, most of which come from the U.S. For local recruiting, Canadian employers can reach more candidates with sites like Job Bank or Eluta.ca.
- The website is simple and user-friendly.
- It is free to use for employers and job seekers.
- The website offers search filters to find job opportunities in 15 countries, including Canada.
- JobDiagnosis.com aggregates millions of jobs from other job boards and career websites.
- The website includes a French language option.
- Employers cannot post jobs on the website directly.
- There is no resume uploading for job seekers.
- Search results may display outdated job posts.
- Employers can only contact customer support by email or snail mail.
We were unable to find online reviews of JobDiagnosis.com.
How to Post a Job on JobDiagnosis.com:
As JobDiagnosis.com is a job aggregator, you cannot post jobs on the site.
JobDiagnosis.com vs. Job Bank:
Unlike JobDisagnosis.com, Job Bank is not a job aggregator but is an employment portal provided by the Canadian government and allows for direct job postings. While JobDiagnosis.com has a country-specific page for Canada, it does not feature country-specific resources or attract much local traffic.
JobDiagnosis.com vs. Workopolis:
Both Workopolis and JobDiIagnosis.com are job search engines that are available in English and French. However, compared to Workopolis, JobDiagnosis.com does not attract much traffic and does not offer employers much to help them attract candidates. Workopolis offers HR technology solutions through its partnership with Indeed.
JobDiagnosis.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is an international job board and recruiting platform that enables employers to connect with over 20 million active job seekers. In addition, job seekers can upload their resumes, whereas JobDiagnosis.com does not offer this feature. However, employers might find CareerBuilder's pricing too steep.