Since JobDiagnosis.com is a search engine and not a traditional job posting site, there is no fee for using the website.
As a job search engine that aggregates job posts from other career sites, JobDiagnosis.com does not offer much in the way of features. However, the site does allow job seekers to easily search and filter job opportunities by job title, location, and category. While the interface could be more attractive, the site is simple and easy to use.
- The website is simple and user-friendly.
- The portal is free to use for employers and job seekers.
- The JobDiagnosis.com blog offers job seekers helpful tips and advice.
- Features include search filters to find job opportunities in 15 countries, including the U.S.
- JobDiagnosis.com aggregates millions of jobs from other job postings and career websites.
- Employers cannot post jobs on the website directly.
- There is no option for job seekers to upload their resumes.
- Search results may display outdated job posts.
We were unable to find online reviews of JobDiagnosis.com.
How to Post a Job on JobDiagnosis.com:
As JobDiagnosis.com is a job aggregator, you cannot post jobs on the site.
JobDiagnosis.com vs. SimplyHired:
SimplyHired is a job search engine and recruitment platform. The site allows candidates to search for jobs using filters and to upload their resumes so that they can apply for jobs faster. This makes SimplyHired a more comprehensive and convenient option for both employers and job seekers.
JobDiagnosis.com vs. Monster:
Monster is an international job posting site and search engine that allows job seekers to upload their resumes and apply for jobs at no cost. The site offers several job posting plans for employers with pricing from $12.00 per day. JobDiagnosis.com is an aggregator which aggregates jobs for free from other websites.
JobDiagnosis.com vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is an international job board and recruiting platform that enables employers to connect with over 20 million active job seekers. Unlike JobDiagnosis.com, CareerBuilder allows job seekers to upload their resumes. However, employers might find CareerBuilder's pricing too steep and be dissuaded by negative sentiment from customers.