Single Job posting
€245.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€345.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€395.00 /mo. for 100 posts.
€495.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€595.00 /mo. for 200 posts.
€695.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
Pay per click.
Pay per click.
Xpat Jobs allows employers to advertise job positions for multilingual expats across the world. With millions of international job opportunities, Xpat Jobs provides employers with a targeted job board and access to a range of job posting features, including candidate match alerts, email alerts, and 60-day runtimes.
The website receives roughly 140,000 views a month but very little of its website traffic comes from within the U.S. However, at the time of writing, there are over 173,000 U.S. vacancies listed on the site, making it a valuable recruitment resource for local employers.
- Job ads are valid for two months.
- Employers have access to a global audience of international job seekers.
- Xpat Jobs advertises a range of jobs in various categories and industries.
- The Basic plan allows up to 20 job postings per month.
- The platform serves 70 languages and over 150 countries.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by language, job category, area, and city to easily connect with local employers.
- Employers have access to an extensive resume database of international professionals.
- Xpat Jobs offers both single and bulk job posting plans.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in Euros.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Indeed and We Work Remotely.
- The website does not offer language translation features.
- There are no local Xpat Jobs offices located in the U.S.
- Customer support hours are not specified on the website.
- The resume database is only included in the Enterprise plan.
- The site lacks remote interviewing tools like live chat and video calling.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Xpat Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Xpat Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Navigate to the Xpat Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on the "Post a Job" button in the middle of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, select the job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on the appropriate "Buy Now" button.
If you have a single vacancy, click on the "Advertise NOW" button at the top of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Sign the contract and complete the payment.
The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch within 24 hours of submitting your account details. The team will send through a contract to be signed.
Thereafter, you will receive an invoice for your job posting plan.
Once you have completed the payment, your account will be activated and you will be able to create and post your job ad.
Xpat Jobs vs. We Work Remotely:
Both Xpat Jobs and We Work Remotely are remote job boards that target job seekers and employers across the world. However, while Xpat Jobs lists opportunities in 150 countries, We Work Remotely strictly focuses on advertising remote-based jobs. Of the two competitors, We Work Remotely is also the more affordable option.
Xpat Jobs vs. NoDesk:
Xpat Jobs and NoDesk both cater to an international job market and include standard job posting features like 60-day runtimes and email alerts. However, while Xpat Jobs advertises multilingual opportunities in different countries, NoDesk is predominantly seen as an English-speaking job board that only advertises remote-based work.
Xpat Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed and Xpat Jobs are both international job boards that target millions of employers and job seekers. However, Indeed outshines as the best value, offering excellent exposure and free job postings. Xpat Jobs, on the other hand, offers similar features as Indeed but prices start at €199.00 for one job post.
What is Xpat Jobs?
Xpat Jobs is an international job posting site that lists millions of job opportunities around the world.
How much does Xpat Jobs cost?
Xpat Jobs' pricing ranges between €199.00 and €695.00 per month, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an Xpat Jobs account?
- Go to the Xpat Jobs home page.
- Click on "Post a Job" in the middle of the page.
- Select a job posting plan by clicking on "Buy Now" beneath the appropriate package.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Sign Up."
- The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch to activate your account.
How many countries does Xpat Jobs advertise in?
Xpat Jobs is an international platform that advertises jobs in over 150 countries.