Single Job Posting
€245.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€395.00 /mo. for 100 posts.
€595.00 /mo. for 200 posts.
Pay per click.
All plans are priced in Euri.
Xpat Jobs allows employers to advertise job positions for multilingual expats across the world. With thousands of job opportunities in over 140 countries, Xpat Jobs provides employers with a targeted job board and standard job posting features, including candidate match alerts, email alerts, and 60-day runtimes.
- Job ads are valid for two months.
- Xpat Jobs advertises a range of jobs in various categories and industries.
- The Basic plan allows up to 10 job postings per month.
- Job seekers can browse opportunities for free.
- Employers have the choice of browsing through an extensive resume database.
- Xpat Jobs offers great bundle job posting packages.
- All plans are priced in Euri.
- Compared to local competitors like Indeed and CareerBuilder, Xpat Jobs is the more expensive option.
- The website does not offer language translation features.
- There are no local Xpat Jobs offices located in the United States.
- Customer support hours are not specified on the website.
- The resume database is only included in the Enterprise plan.
- Lacks remote interviewing tools like live chat and video calling.
Xpat Jobs is not BBB-accredited and there are no user reviews available online.
How to Post a Job on Xpat Jobs:
Follow our simple steps to post a job on Xpat Jobs.
Posting a Job on Xpat Jobs
Click on "Post a Job"
Navigate to the Xpat Jobs home page and click on "Post a Job."
Choose a package.
Choose a package that suits your needs and select "Buy Now."
Enter your company information.
Fill in the requested information and click on "Sign Up." You will need to wait for communication from Xpat Jobs before you are able to post a job.
Enter the job information into the posting.
Describe the position and fill in all required information. When you are happy with the information provided, review and save your post.
Xpat Jobs vs. We Work Remotely:
Both Xpat Jobs and We Work Remotely are remote job boards that target job seekers and employers across the world. However, while Xpat Jobs lists opportunities in 140 countries, We Work Remotely strictly focuses on advertising remote-based jobs. Between the two competitors, We Work Remotely is also the more affordable option.
Xpat Jobs vs. NoDesk:
Xpat Jobs and NoDesk both cater to an international job market and include standard job posting features like 60-day runtimes and email alerts. However, while Xpat Jobs advertises multilingual opportunities in different countries, NoDesk is predominantly seen as an English-speaking job board that only advertises remote-based work.
Xpat Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed and Xpat Jobs are both international job boards that target millions of employers and job seekers. However, Indeed outshines as the best value, offering excellent exposure and free job postings. Xpat Jobs, on the other hand, offers similar features as Indeed but prices start at €199.00 for one job post.
How much does Xpat Jobs cost?
Xpat Jobs' prices range between €199.00 and €595.00 per month, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an Xpat Jobs account?
To create an account where you can manage Xpat Jobs job postings, go to xpatjobs.com and click "Create account."
How can I edit an Xpat Jobs job posting?
To edit your Xpat Jobs job postings, log in to your account and locate the postings in the "My Jobs" area. You can open a posting and make changes, then click "Save."
How can I delete an Xpat Jobs job posting?
To delete a posting, select the "delete" icon in your account next to the particular posting that you would like to remove.
How many countries does Xpat Jobs advertise in?
Xpat Jobs is an international platform that advertises jobs in 140 countries.