2 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
15 Job Posts
JobisJob offers a powerful global job search engine that collects job posts from scores of major boards. Job seekers apply for free, whereas employers need to pay for job postings, in which case they benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career portals.
- Connects global employers with millions of quality applicants every month.
- Employers can choose between three 30-day job listing packages.
- JobisJob is highly ranked in search results.
- Job posts appear in premium positions of all related searches.
- Employers benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career pages.
- Application alerts via email included.
- Job posts receive high visibility for 30 days and they do not expire.
- Employers can receive applicants' CVs directly in their inboxes.
- A free mobile app is available.
- No free job posting packages are available.
- Recruiter accounts can only be used to post, edit, and delete job listings.
- No application management services are provided.
- No resume searches are possible.
How to Post a Job on JobisJob:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JobisJob.
Posting a Job on JobisJob.
Go to jobisjob.com.
Navigate to the JobisJob home page.
Click on "Employer Solutions."
The "Employer Solutions" button is in the top-right corner of the homepage.
Click "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" button is in the center of the page.
Create an account.
Sign in to your Recruiter Account or click on "Create your Employer Account" and follow the online prompts.
Once signed into your Recruiter Account, click on "Post a New Job" on your Recruiter Control Panel.
Fill in the various fields in the job posting form, then preview your job post before submitting it.
JobisJob vs. Indeed:
Both JobisJob and Indeed offer large, international job search engines. Employers pay to post jobs at JobisJob, whereas Indeed packages include a free unpromoted job listing option. Featured Indeed job posts begin at $5.00 per day, which allows more flexibility than at JobisJob, where prices start at $50.00 for two job posts per month.
JobisJob vs. ZipRecruiter:
JobisJob and ZipRecruiter differ in that JobisJob provides a powerful global job search engine, while ZipRecruiter's services include job post syndication to over a hundred other international job boards. JobisJob’s more affordable prices start at $50.00 per month for two job listings, whereas ZipRecruiter's single post pricing starts at $249.00 per month.
JobisJob vs. LinkedIn:
JobisJob and LinkedIn differ in that JobisJob is a global recruitment service that features a job search engine, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. JobisJob's prices start at $50.00 per month for two job listing, whereas LinkedIn allows more budget control with a pay per click option.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
June 30, 2020
What is JobisJob?
JobisJob is a recruitment solutions company that offers a powerful job search engine where job seekers are connected with employers in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas.
What does it cost to post a job on JobisJob?
JobisJob's pricing starts at $50.00 per month for two job posts.
How can I edit a JobisJob job posting?
- Navigate to https://www.jobisjob.com/.
- Click on "Employer Solutions" on the top right corner.
- Sign in to your Recruiter Account.
- On your Recruiter Control Panel, click on "Posted Jobs".
- Click on "Edit" next to the job post you'd like to modify.
- Preview and submit your revised job post.