From $50.00 /2 posts.
Although based in Barcelona, JobisJob's reach extends globally. Their job search engine currently provides access to over 2.3 million U.S. jobs from nearly 130,000 companies and attracts scores of job seekers every month. Employers seeking to attract international job seekers to positions in the U.S. should consider this site.
JobisJob offers a powerful job search engine that collects job posts directly from employers' sites. Job seekers apply for free, whereas employers need to pay for their vacancies to appear in JobisJob's search engine results, in which case they benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career portals.
- The site connects U.S. employers with millions of local and international applicants.
- Employers can choose between single or bulk job listing packages.
- Job posts receive high visibility for 30 days.
- Upon purchase, one job post from the plan gets published, but the rest can be posted at any time.
- Job posts appear in premium positions of all related searches.
- U.S.-based employers benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career pages.
- Application alerts are sent via email.
- Job ads can be edited for up to 30 days after posting.
- Employers receive applicants' CVs directly in their inboxes.
- There are tips for providing standout job posts.
- No free trial is offered and no free job posting options are available to U.S. employers.
- Employer accounts offer no advanced features like applicant tracking, they only provide basic options for posting, editing, and deleting job listings.
- Candidate matching is not included.
- Employers do not have access to a resume database.
- No local phone support is available to U.S. users.
- Time zone differences may delay responses to U.S.-based user queries or requests.
We were not able to find reviews of JobisJob from U.S. users. Scamadviser regards JobisJob.com as legitimate and safe for consumers to access.
2 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
15 Job Posts
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on JobisJob:
Nine easy steps for posting a job on JobisJob.
Posting a job on JobisJob.
Click on "Employer Solutions" on the home page.
You'll find it in the top-right corner of the JobisJob home page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll see this button toward the top of the page in the text box with the heading "Attract talented applicants."
Create an account.
Confirm your email address.
After submitting your details, you'll receive an email with a verification link. Click on it to activate your account.
Click on "POST JOB."
You'll be directed to a page with a pop-up box containing a button labeled "POST JOB." Click on it.
Select your preferred package.
Choose from the two, five, and fifteen-post packages depending on your needs. Once you've identified your preferred option, click on "POST JOB."
Be sure to contact JobisJob if you would like to purchase a larger package.
Complete the job details form.
You'll be asked to specify the job title, type, location, as well as a job description and information on how to apply for the post. There are also designated fields in which to specify the working hours, salary or pay level, and job reference number.
Once you've completed the form, review the information provided to confirm that it's accurate, and then click on "Next."
Review your order summary.
Check that the product information and billing address are correct. When you're ready, click on "Submit order."
Complete the payment to post your job advert.
You can either log in to your PayPal account using the link provided or you can enter your payment information on-screen. Then, click on "Pay Now."
The remaining job posts you have paid for can be used at any time.
JobisJob vs. Adzuna:
JobisJob and Adzuna both offer general global job search engines. Only Indeed allows direct job postings. Both feature jobs from employers' career portals. Adzuna, however, offers candidate matching. JobisJob's pricing starts at $50.00 for two 30-day adverts, whereas Adzuna's starts at $99.00 per post, making JobisJob the more affordable option.
JobisJob vs. Indeed:
Both JobisJob and Indeed offer large, international job search engines. Employers pay to post jobs on JobisJob, whereas Indeed's packages include a free, unpromoted job listing option. Featured Indeed job posts begin at $5.00 per day, which allows more flexibility than at JobisJob, where prices start at $50.00 for two job posts per month.
JobisJob vs. ZipRecruiter:
JobisJob and ZipRecruiter differ in that JobisJob provides a global job search engine, while ZipRecruiter's services include job post syndication to over a hundred international job boards. JobisJob’s more affordable prices start at $50.00 per month for two job listings, whereas ZipRecruiter's single post pricing starts at $399.00 per month.
Jan 01, 2007
What is JobisJob?
JobisJob is a company that offers recruitment solutions, including a powerful job search engine where job seekers can connect with employers from 29 countries around the globe, including the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on JobisJob?
JobisJob's pricing starts at $50.00 per month for two job posts. Bulk listing prices are available on request.
How can I edit a JobisJob job posting?
- Navigate to the JobisJob home page.
- Click on "Employer Solutions" in the top-right corner.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Posted Jobs" in the recruiter control panel.
- Click on "Edit" next to the job post you'd like to modify.
- Preview your revised job post.
- Click on "Submit" once you're done with your edits.