TheJobNetwork is a data-driven job board that provides employers with personalized campaign plans and insight into their job post's performance. The site shares U.S. job posts to thousands of other sites and screens candidates on behalf of recruiters to save time.
TheJobNetwork has a unique approach to hiring; the site gathers data after a job has been posted to adjust the marketing campaign and get the most exposure. As soon as a job is posted, the site matches suitable resumes with avaliable positions. Employers benefit from the site's screening process that ranks candidates according to who is most qualified.
- The site provides cover letter and resume tips for job seekers.
- Job ads are shared to thousands of other job boards.
- The site manages job posts by collecting data and changing campaign strategies according to applicant engagement.
- The site screens candidates and ranks them according to the role's requirements.
- The site uses Real-Time Job Matching™ to instantly highlight resumes that match what you are looking for.
- Package pricing does not indicate how many job posts are included.
- Package descriptions seem to apply to single job postings, which would make this service rather costly.
There are currently no reviews of TheJobNetwork available.
How to Post a Job on TheJobNetwork:
- Navigate to https://www.thejobnetwork.com/.
- Log in or sign up for a new account.
- Navigate to https://www.thejobnetwork.com/lp-employer-pricing/.
- Choose the package that you would like to purchase.
- Click on "Buy Now" and follow the on-screen prompts.
TheJobNetwork vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a much larger job board than TheJobNetwork, and employers aren't required to pay to list a job. To have a job featured, pricing begins at $5.00 per day, which is more flexible than TheJobNetwork's plans. TheJobNetwork has more 'smart' features in terms of the site using data to tailor job post campaigns and match suitable candidates.
TheJobNetwork vs. Glassdoor:
Glassdoor reaches an international audience compared to TheJobNetwork’s U.S. focus, but it offers less tailored support for employers. Glassdoor's unique feature is company reviews from employees, whereas TheJobNetwork's advantage is that they filter the candidates on their site so that you only receive applications that meet your requirements.
TheJobNetwork vs. CareerBuilder:
TheJobNetwork and CareerBuilder differ in that CareerBuilder is an international job board, whereas TheJobNetwork exclusively features U.S. jobs. Neither of the two job boards offers free listings, although TheJobNetwork's starting price of $249.00 per listing is less affordable than CareerBuilder's $199.00. Both offer a searchable resume database.
750 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10022
Number of Employees
What is TheJobNetwork?
TheJobNetwork is a job board and recruitment network that features job vacancies and resources for U.S. job seekers.
How does TheJobNetwork compare to Glassdoor?
When you compare TheJobNetwork with Glassdoor, Glassdoor gives employers a wider audience, while TheJobNetwork has a more tailored approach to finding the right candidate.
How much does it cost to use TheJobNetwork?
Pricing begins at $249.00 per month for a basic package.
Is TheJobNetwork legit?
Yes, TheJobNetwork is a legitimate job board.