Standard 30-Day Job Posting
Performance 30-Day Job Posting
Proactive 30-Day Job Posting
TheJobNetwork has a unique approach to hiring; the site gathers data after a job has been posted to adjust the marketing campaign and get the most exposure. As soon as a job is posted, the site matches suitable resumes with available positions. Employers benefit from the site's screening process that ranks candidates according to who is most qualified.
- Job ads are shared to thousands of other job boards.
- The site manages job posts by collecting data and changing campaign strategies according to applicant engagement.
- The site screens candidates and ranks them according to the role's requirements.
- The site uses Real-Time Job Matching™ to instantly highlight resumes that match what employers are looking for.
- The site provides cover letter and resume tips for job seekers.
- The entry-level job posting package doesn't include reaching out to qualifying passive candidates via social media.
- Only the most expensive package includes job alerts emailed directly to qualifying candidates' inboxes, a diversity boost, and "passive" candidate matches from a resume database.
We were unable to locate reviews of TheJobNetwork.
How to Post a Job on TheJobNetwork:
Six easy steps for posting a job on TheJobNetwork.
Post a job on TheJobNetwork.
Click on "POST JOB."
You will find this button in the top page menu on TheJobNetwork's home page.
Choose a pricing package.
Select a job posting plan that suits your hiring needs. Click on "Buy now" under your chosen package.
Create an account.
Click on "Recruiter" beneath the social login options and enter your email address and password. Then, click on "Register."
Follow the verification link sent to you by email to activate your account.
Create your job post.
From your account dashboard, click on "POST JOB" toward the top-right of the page and complete the online form with information about your job vacancy. Then, click on "Next" toward the bottom of the form.
Review the available upgrades and select any that you want to add to your job posting plan. Then, click on "Next."
Make the payment.
Add your billing information to the online form, select the payment option "Credit card," and click on "Go to payment" to make the purchase.
TheJobNetwork vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a much larger job board than TheJobNetwork, and employers aren't required to pay to list a job. To have a job featured, pricing begins at $5.00 per day, which is more flexible than TheJobNetwork's plans. However, TheJobNetwork has more advanced features. For example, the site uses data to tailor campaigns and find suitable candidates.
TheJobNetwork vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a social network that allows employers to promote their business and their vacancies as well as search for likely candidates. TheJobNetwork, in contrast, adjusts its marketing campaign for posted vacancies based on applicant engagement. This means that TheJobNetwork is one up on LinkedIn for keeping your job vacancy featured.
TheJobNetwork vs. CareerBuilder:
TheJobNetwork and CareerBuilder differ in that CareerBuilder is an international job board, whereas TheJobNetwork exclusively features U.S. jobs. Neither of the two job boards offers free listings. TheJobNetwork's starting price of $495.00 per listing is less affordable than CareerBuilder's $349.00. Both offer a searchable resume database.
How much does it cost to use TheJobNetwork?
Pricing ranges between $495.00 and $995.00 per month.
Is TheJobNetwork legit?
Yes, TheJobNetwork is a legitimate job board.