TheJobNetwork is a data-driven job board that provides employers with personalized campaign plans and insight into their job post's performance. The site shares U.S. job posts to thousands of other sites and screens candidates on behalf of recruiters to save time.
TheJobNetwork has a unique approach to hiring; the site gathers data after a job has been posted to adjust the marketing campaign and get the most exposure. As soon as a job is posted, the site matches suitable resumes with available positions. Employers benefit from the site's screening process that ranks candidates according to who is most qualified.
- Job ads are shared to thousands of other job boards.
- The site manages job posts by collecting data and changing campaign strategies according to applicant engagement.
- The site screens candidates and ranks them according to the role's requirements.
- The site uses Real-Time Job Matching™ to instantly highlight resumes that match what employers are looking for.
- The site provides cover letter and resume tips for job seekers.
- The entry-level job posting package doesn't include reaching out to qualifying passive candidates via social media.
- Only the most expensive package includes job alerts emailed directly to qualifying candidates' inboxes, a diversity boost, and "passive" candidate matches from a resume database.
We were unable to locate reviews of TheJobNetwork.
How to Post a Job on TheJobNetwork:
- Navigate to https://www.thejobnetwork.com/lp-employer-pricing/.
- Choose the package that you would like to purchase.
- Click on "Buy Now" and follow the on-screen prompts.
TheJobNetwork vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a much larger job board than TheJobNetwork, and employers aren't required to pay to list a job. To have a job featured, pricing begins at $5.00 per day, which is more flexible than TheJobNetwork's plans. However, TheJobNetwork has more advanced features. For example, the site uses data to tailor campaigns and find suitable candidates.
TheJobNetwork vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a social network that allows employers to promote their business and their vacancies as well as search for likely candidates. TheJobNetwork, in contrast, adjusts its marketing campaign for posted vacancies based on applicant engagement. This means that TheJobNetwork is one up on LinkedIn for keeping your job vacancy featured.
TheJobNetwork vs. CareerBuilder:
TheJobNetwork and CareerBuilder differ in that CareerBuilder is an international job board, whereas TheJobNetwork exclusively features U.S. jobs. Neither of the two job boards offers free listings, although TheJobNetwork's starting price of $249.00 per listing is less affordable than CareerBuilder's $199.00. Both offer a searchable resume database.
750 Lexington Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10022
Number of Employees
What is TheJobNetwork?
TheJobNetwork is a job board and recruitment network that features job vacancies and resources for U.S. job seekers.
How much does it cost to use TheJobNetwork?
Pricing ranges between $249.00 and $599.00 per month.
Is TheJobNetwork legit?
Yes, TheJobNetwork is a legitimate job board.