From US$50.00 /2 posts.
Despite being based in Barcelona, Spain, JobisJob's reach extends worldwide. Their job search engine provides access to over 152,000 Australian jobs from just over 53,000 local companies and attracts scores of job seekers every month. Employers seeking to attract global job seekers to positions in Australia should consider this site.
JobisJob offers a powerful job search engine that sources vacant positions directly from Australian employers' career pages. Job seekers apply for free, whereas local employers need to pay for their listings to appear in JobisJob's search engine results, in which case they benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career portals.
- The platform connects Australian employers with millions of local and international applicants.
- Australia-based employers can choose between single or bulk job listing packages.
- Job posts receive high visibility for 30 days.
- Upon purchase, one job post from the plan gets published, but the rest can be posted at any time.
- Job posts appear in premium positions of all related searches.
- Australian employers benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career pages.
- Application alerts are sent via email.
- Job ads can be edited for up to 30 days after posting.
- Employers receive applicants' CVs directly in their inboxes.
- There are tips for providing standout job posts.
- No free trial is offered and no free job posting options are available to Australian employers.
- Prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- Employer accounts offer no advanced features like applicant tracking, they only provide basic options for posting, editing, and deleting job listings.
- Candidate matching is not included.
- Employers do not have access to a resume database.
- No local phone support is available to Australian users.
- Time zone differences may delay responses to Australia-based user queries or requests.
We were not able to find reviews of JobisJob from Australian users. Scamadviser regards JobisJob.com as a legitimate and safe site for consumers to access.
2 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
15 Job Posts
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on JobisJob:
Nine easy steps for posting a job on JobisJob.
Posting a job on JobisJob.
Click on "Employer Solutions" on the home page.
You'll find it in the top-right corner of the JobisJob home page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll see this button toward the top of the page in the text box with the heading "Attract talented applicants."
Create an account.
Confirm your email address.
After submitting your details, you'll receive an email with a verification link. Click on it to activate your account.
Click on "POST JOB."
You'll be directed to a page with a pop-up box containing a button labeled "POST JOB." Click on it.
Select your preferred package.
Choose from the two, five, and fifteen-post packages depending on your needs. Once you've identified your preferred option, click on "POST JOB."
Be sure to contact JobisJob if you would like to purchase a larger package.
Complete the job details form.
You'll be asked to specify the job title, type, location, as well as a job description and information on how to apply for the post. There are also designated fields in which to specify the working hours, salary or pay level, and job reference number.
Once you've completed the form, review the information provided to confirm that it's accurate, and then click on "Next."
Review your order summary.
Check that the product information and billing address are correct. When you're ready, click on "Submit order."
Complete the payment to post your job advert.
You can either log in to your PayPal account using the link provided, or you can enter your payment information on-screen. Then, click on "Pay Now."
The remaining job posts you have paid for can be used at any time.
JobisJob vs. CareerOne:
JobisJob and CareerOne are both job sites, but while JobisJob is a global platform, CareerOne caters specifically to the Australian market. Unlike JobisJob, CareerOne offers a free job posting option, although they charge employers to unlock applicants' contact information, which JobisJob does not do.
JobisJob vs. Indeed:
Both JobisJob and Indeed offer large, global job search engines. JobisJob charges employers for listings aggregated from their career sites, while Indeed offers free, unpromoted job postings and promoted posts where employers can set flexible pay-per-click budgets. JobisJob's prices start at US$50.00 for two job posts per month.
JobisJob vs. Jora:
Both JobisJob and Jora are global job search aggregators with a strong local presence. JobisJob's prices start at US$50.00 for two job listings per month, whereas Jora allows up to 10 free job posts per month and sponsored adverts that start with a minimum commitment of A$500.00 +GST.