A$210.00 +GST /post.
Bulk job posting packages
Social media promotion
Resume database access
HRCareer is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of HR vacancies in finance, administration, consulting, recruitment, and more. The platform also provides users with a host of HR resources, courses, news, and local events to strengthen community networks.
While the job board gives employers an extended reach via targeted email alerts, job distribution, and social media promotion, it does not offer a free job posting option and lacks advanced hiring solutions, such as resume searches and applicant tracking tools.
- There are several job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- HRCareer allows employers to advertise full-time, part-time, contract, and temporary vacancies at all career levels.
- Listings are sent to subscribed job seekers via weekly e-bulletins and email alerts.
- There is 24/7 tech email support available.
- Employers can list their jobs in multiple locations and categories at no additional cost.
- Vacancies are shared to the platform's social media pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can opt to have their vacancies uploaded by staff for a time-saving job posting process.
- Companies can add up to six graphics per job post to aid brand awareness.
- Listings are distributed to all job boards in the CareerSpot suite, including FinanceCareer.
- HRCareer does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks access to a resume database and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HRCareer.
1 Standard Ad
1 Premium Listing
Unlimited Ads - 1 Months
Unlimited Ads - 12 Months
*Employers can opt for the staff loading job posting option for a 10% surcharge.
How to Post a Job on HRCareer:
Four easy steps for posting a job on HRCareer.
Posting a job on HRCareer.
Go to HRCareer's home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a job" under the menu bar on the left-hand side of the page.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, click on the red button that reads "register free here." Complete the online registration form and click on "Create Account."
Click on the verification link sent to your email address to activate your account.
You'll then be redirected to the login page where you can sign in to your account.
Fill out the online job posting form.
From your dashboard, click on "Create your first Job Ad" and follow the steps to fill out the online job posting form. Start with adding your listing's title and description, and click on "Next: Ad Details."
Add the location, position type, salary, and company details. Once done, click on "Next: Logos and Templates."
Add your company logo and click on "Next: Boards and Categories."
Select the job boards and categories you'd like to add your listing to. Then, click on "Next: Confirm and Publish Your Ad."
Finalize your order.
On the next page, add your job post's start and end dates, as well as your preferred application method. Select your preferred payment option and agree to the site's terms and conditions before clicking on "Confirm and Publish" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the site.
HRCareer vs. Jobs in HR:
Like HRCareer, Jobs in HR advertises a wide variety of HR roles throughout Australia. The platforms are similarly priced and offer several bulk job posting plans, but HRCareer is the better option for employers in search of maximum visibility, thanks to its featured listings and social media promotion tools.
HRCareer vs. HRCrossing:
While HRCareer caters to a local job market, HRCrossing has an international reach, connecting employers with a wider network of professionals. Both sites offer job distribution and targeted email alerts, but HRCrossing is the more feature-rich choice, with a free job posting plan, candidate matching tools, and a resume database.
HRCareer vs. Adzuna:
HRCareer and Adzuna are both local job boards with job distribution and employer branding tools on offer. While Adzuna advertises general vacancies, HRCareer gives companies a more targeted approach to hiring HR professionals. However, only Adunza offers candidate matching tools and a mobile app.