1 Job Posting
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
20 Job Postings
50 Job Postings
100 Job Postings
Jobs in HR is a niche job portal that targets HR professionals across Australia. Employers can use the platform to advertise their HR vacancies to a highly defined audience of job seekers to find suitable candidates faster. While the site doesn't offer a free plan or a searchable resume database, it does feature industry-related resources.
- Employers can purchase a single job post or take advantage of bulk purchasing options.
- Jobs in HR offers an advertising guarantee whereby positions that remain unfilled can be re-published at no additional cost.
- There is no limit to the number of words employers can include in their job ad.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts free of charge.
- Job posts are included in one weekly Jobs in HR bulletin, one daily email bulletin, and the site's RSS news feeds.
- The platform features industry-specific resources.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not offer a searchable resume database, candidate matching tools, or featured job postings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs in HR.
How to Post a Job on Jobs in HR:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Jobs in HR.
Posting a Job on Jobs in HR.
Read through the job advert guidelines.
Carefully read through the Jobs in HR guidelines for job advertisements. Tick off all the items on the advert checklist before submitting your job post.
Submit your job advert for publication.
There is no need to create an account with Jobs in HR to publish a posting. Once you have double-checked that the job post meets all guidelines outlined on the website, email the posting to email@example.com and they will take care of the rest.
An invoice will be emailed to you and payment of A$180.00 +GST is only required after your job advertisement is posted.
Jobs in HR vs. HRCareer:
HRCareer and Jobs in HR are both niche employment portals for HR professionals in Australia. Jobs in HR offers a lower starting price per posting, at A$180.00 +GST compared to A$210.00 +GST, as well as bulk purchasing options and industry-related resources. However, unlike Jobs in HR, HRCareer also offers premium listings and display advertising options.
Jobs in HR vs. SEEK:
SEEK, a leading general job site in Australia, attracts far greater volumes of traffic than Jobs in HR. While Seek offers a better range of hiring tools, including a searchable resume database and applicant tracking tools, the advantage of Jobs in HR is its highly defined niche audience. Neither platform offers a free job posting option.
Jobs in HR vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a general job board provided by the Australian government. While the site has a greater reach than Jobs in HR, it cannot offer employers a similarly defined target audience. Unlike Jobs in HR, Workforce Australia is completely free, making it the better option for businesses on a tight budget.