While AdminCrossing makes it easier for job seekers to find work in administrative roles, thus helping employers connect more easily with the talent they need, the platform hasn't quite established itself in Australia yet — it currently has around 800 local admin vacancies only. For local hires, employers may find SEEK and jobactive more effective.
However, AdminCrossing is a good option for hiring internationally, and it has useful features such as a resume database and applicant tracking tools. The 14-day free trial might attract some employers, and the free though limited plan makes AdminCrossing worthy of a try.
- AdminCrossing offers a 14-day free trial on all plans.
- Employers can post up to 20 jobs for free on AdminCrossing's Basic Account.
- Jobs posted as part of a paid plan are shared with more than 600 other sites.
- Job posts feature in job alert emails sent to members.
- Employers are granted access to a resume database.
- AdminCrossing offers basic applicant tracking.
- There is live customer support.
- AdminCrossing is more affordable than SEEK and CareerOne.
- The Basic Account limits the reach of job posts to the AdminCrossing site only.
- The live customer support is not 24/7.
- The job posts aren't that detailed.
- Users can't include images or video.
- The platform's pricing information isn't in Australian dollars.
- SEEK, jobactive, and CareerOne each reach more local job seekers.
We were unable to find AdminCrossing reviews online.
How to Post a Job on AdminCrossing:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this in the top right corner of the AdminCrossing home page.
Type in your email address in the field provided and click on "Get Started."
Create a job post.
Fill in all the information in the fields provided, including your details, company details, the job description, etc., and then click on "Post Your Job."
Choose "Post as a Featured Job" in the pop-up window.
Select "Basic Account" below the pricing table for free postings, or select a preferred paid option.
Choose to pay by credit card or PaylPal.
Fill in all the payment details needed.
Click on "Submit Now!"
Activate your job post.
Once you've received an order confirmation from AdminCrossing, which should be immediate, click on "My Jobs."
To the right of the draft block in the job table, click on "Activate as Basic Job."
AdminCrossing vs. SEEK:
SEEK and AdminCrossing both offer many of the same features, but SEEK has a better local reach and offers email scheduling and statistics. AdminCrossing is more affordable because it offers a basic free plan and a 14-day free trial, whereas SEEK is considered one of the most expensive job boards in the country.
AdminCrossing vs. jobactive:
jobactive is a good option for hiring locally, while AdminCrossing is better for hiring internationally, but both can be used for free so they complement each other. If you must choose, jobactive is supported by a job-seeking app that improves engagement, but AdminCrossing has more features, including applicant tracking and a resume database.
AdminCrossing vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is good for reaching local job seekers and it is affordable. It creates attractive, immersive "experiences" out of job posts, whereas AdminCrossing's job posts are basic and bland. Both sites allow free job posting, but credits are needed to download applications and access candidate profiles on CareerOne.
What is AdminCrossing?
What does it cost to post a job on AdminCrossing?
It costs between US$199.00 and US$1,249.00 to post a job on AdminCrossing and across hundreds of other job boards. There is a basic plan, which allows you to post jobs on AdminCrossing for free, but you are limited to 20 postings and they are not shared with other job boards.
How do you create an AdminCrossing account?
- Go to the AdminCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top-right of the page, in line with "Employer."
- Fill in your name, company name, contact details, etc.
- Click on "Sign Up."