30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Admin Job Board Network
Premium Job Flash Package + Admin Job Board Network
*IAAP Career Center also offers employers the option of purchasing candidate resume access and banner advertising.
IAAP Career Center is hosted by the IAAP, a community resource hub and a job board that is home to the country's top administrative talent. It has deep roots in the industry, with services that employers and job seekers trust. It reaches over 30,000 admin workers but, despite being a nonprofit, advertising a vacancy is not for free.
Their job board is not as popular in Australia as it is in the U.S. There are currently only 4 jobs listed for Australian workers, compared to around 1,793 for the U.S. The U.S. accounts for 37% of the IAAP's web traffic, while Australian users make up less than 10% of the platform.
- Well-known companies, such as Northeast Health Wangaratta, have used IAAP Career Center to find admin staff.
- Employers can post niche roles on the site that are hard to find on general platforms, such as case management receptionists.
- The job board claims to reach more than 30,000 administrative professionals globally.
- Employers can purchase candidate resumes and banner ads for additional exposure on the job board.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings can be emailed to more than 10,000 admin professionals for added reach.
- The platform distributes vacancies to a variety of affiliated job boards, such as AdministrationJobs.com.
- Job posts can be highlighted to stand out in job search results for increased visibility.
- Unlike some local admin job boards, IAAP Career Center does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is not listed in Australian dollars.
- There is no dedicated customer service line for Australian employers, nor is there an Australian office.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of IAAP Career Center.
IAAP Career Center vs. Backpacker Job Board:
Backpacker Job Board is frequented by tourists on working holiday visas in Australia. It is a rich source of part-time and administrative work, with a price point that is considerably more affordable than IAAP Career Center with a free job posting plan. Backpacker Job Board reaches more Australians than IAAP Career Center and lists more administrative jobs, too.
IAAP Career Center vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a free job posting site provided by the Australian government and lists general roles. By contrast, IAAP Career Center charges US$299.00 per post and primarily caters to the administration sector. Their higher price does not guarantee better value, as Workforce Australia reaches more Australians than IAAP Career Center does.
IAAP Career Center vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's biggest and most trusted general job boards. It has a far larger reach than IAAP Career Center and advertises more administrative jobs too, despite the latter being a niche job board for admin work. SEEK has a variable pricing model that could cost less than IAAP Career Center, despite both job boards having similar features.