30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
30-Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
Job Flash Package + Admin Job Board Network
Premium Job Flash Package + Admin Job Board Network
*IAAP Career Center also offers employers the option of purchasing candidate resume access and banner ads for displaying on the job board.
IAAP Career Center is hosted by the IAAP, a community resource hub and job board that is home to the country's top administrative talent. It has deep roots in the industry, with services that employers and job seekers trust. It reaches over 30,000 admin workers but, despite being a nonprofit, offers no free posting plan.
The job board is not as popular in Canada as it is in the U.S. There are currently around 10 jobs advertised to Canadian workers, compared to more than 1,700 for the U.S. The U.S. accounts for 37% of the IAAP's web traffic, while Canadian users account for less than 10% of the platform.
- Top Canadian universities, such as McGill University and the University of Toronto, have used the job board to find hires.
- Employers can post niche roles on the site that are hard to find on general platforms, such as case management receptionists.
- The job board claims to reach more than 30,000 administrative professionals globally.
- Employers can purchase candidate resumes and banner ads for additional exposure on the job board.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings can be emailed to more than 10,000 admin professionals for added reach.
- The platform distributes vacancies to a variety of affiliated job boards, such as AdministrationJobs.com.
- Job posts can be highlighted to stand out in job search results for increased visibility.
- Compared to some local admin job boards, such as Adminjobs.ca, the job board is costly.
- Pricing is not listed in Canadian dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
- There is no dedicated customer service line for Canadian employers, nor is there a Canadian office.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of IAAP Career Center.
IAAP Career Center vs. Adminjobs.ca:
Adminjobs.ca is a more affordable alternative to IAAP Career Center, charging C$325.00, +tax per post, compared to the latter's US$299.00 per post. Neither platform features applicant tracking tools, but IAAP Career Center offers better ad promotions for increased visibility. However, only Adminjobs.ca has a French-language option.
IAAP Career Center vs. AAP Job Board:
While the AAP job board is a Canadian-specific job board, IAAP Career Center caters to global businesses looking for admin talent. The AAP job board is a more affordable choice with free job posting plans, and its listings are live for 90 days. By contrast, IAAP Career Center charges US$299.00 per post and only offers 30-day listings.
IAAP Career Center vs. Eluta:
Eluta.ca is a popular, Canada-based general job board, offering a better local reach than IAAP Career Center. It also lists more administrative jobs than IAAP Career Center, despite the latter being a dedicated admin job board. IAAP Career Center is the costlier option too, charging US$299.00 per post, while Eluta has a free job posting plan.