30 Day Job Posting
90 Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
90 Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
3 Pack of Resume Contacts
3 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
AdministrationJobs.com is a job board with administration staff in mind, and offers hiring features such as access to resumes and a dashboard for managing your jobs and applicants. Employers can create company profiles to give job seekers better insight into your business.
The site has no employees or offices based in Canada, and there are less than 30 jobs based in the country at the time of writing. Large companies such as Metrolinx and Motorola Solutions use the site to hire candidates.
- A number of package options are available to fulfill a range of hiring needs.
- Employers can purchase access to the site's pool of resumes.
- For an additional fee, job posts are featured on other websites within AdministrationJobs.com's network.
- The simple employer dashboard allows you to manage jobs, candidates, and templates.
- Upgrades can be purchased at checkout that includes the option to make your job visible to job aggregator websites.
- Company profiles can be created to give job seekers better insight into your business.
- Prominent companies such as Emerson Automation Solutions, Motorola Solutions, and Metrolinx have used the site for hiring.
- AdministrationJobs.com's pricing is lower than that of competitors such as Adminjobs.ca.
- As a niche job board, this website may not attract as many job seekers as larger and more general job boards such as Job Bank.
- The site lacks advanced features such as job post metrics and advice on SEO best practices for job descriptions.
- There are fewer than 30 jobs based in Canada on the site.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- There is no dedicated page for jobs in Canada.
- No local support is provided. Employers must reach out to AdministrationJobs.com through a contact form.
We were unable to find reviews of AdministrationJobs.com online.
How to Post a Job on AdministrationJobs.com:
Follow these simple steps to post your next administrative vacancy on AdministrationJobs.com.
Posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Select "EMPLOYERS" from the home page.
Navigate to the AdministrationJobs.com home page and select "EMPLOYERS."
Click "POST A JOB."
On the next page, click on the green "POST A JOB" button.
Log in or create an account.
To post a job, you will need an employer account. Create an account or log in.
Fill in your job details.
Select a package from the list provided. Scroll down and complete the empty fields to provide information about your job. When you are ready to post, click "Continue."
Choose an upgrade.
You will then have the option to select an upgrade. These are not required, but may be useful for gaining more exposure.
Enter your payment details.
After either selecting an upgrade or skipping that option, you will be presented with your total fee. Choose a payment method and fill in the required information.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Adminjobs.ca:
Adminjobs.ca is an administrative job board that allows employers to create company profiles and provides in-depth data about site users. The site only offers one posting package which costs C$325.00. In comparison, AdministrationJobs.com offers a wide variety of package options starting at US$297.00, and provides far more features for employers.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. SimplyHired:
SimplyHired posts jobs through Indeed, meaning that posting is free and job posts are shared on the largest online job board. While AdministrationJobs.com offers features such as applicant tracking and the ability to create a company profile, it is more expensive than SimplyHired.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job board. It is free to post jobs, and the site has a mobile app. The site also provides employers with resources to assist with the hiring process. Unlike AdministrationJobs.com, Job Bank does not offer an employer dashboard or exposure on other websites.
What is AdministrationJobs.com?
AdministrationJobs.com is a job board that employers use to find and hire administrative staff.
How much does it cost to post a job on AdministrationJobs.com?
It costs US$297.00 to post a single job on AdministrationJobs.com.
How do I create an account on AdministrationJobs.com?
- Go to the AdministrationJobs.com home page.
- Click "Employer Login" in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to "New Users Create an Account."
- Fill in your information and the company's information.
- Create and confirm a security password.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click "Create my Account."