30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
AdministrationJobs.com is a niche job board that advertises a variety of administration jobs. The site offers several hiring tools, such as access to resumes and a dashboard for managing listings and applicants. Employers can create company profiles to give job seekers better insight into their business.
The platform caters to the North American job market, and U.K. employers can use the site to hire local talent. However, AdministrationJobs.com does not offer local customer support and pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- Prominent companies, such as Motorola Solutions and Metrolinx, have used AdministrationJobs.com for hiring.
- The job board offers several job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers can purchase access to the platform's resume database.
- Listings can be distributed within AdministrationJobs.com's network for increased exposure.
- Employers can manage jobs, candidates, and templates from their dashboard.
- Upgrades can be purchased at checkout, including social media promotion.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased brand awareness.
- The job board's pricing is lower than that of competitors, such as Secsinthecity.
- AdministrationJobs.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site lacks advanced hiring features, such as job post metrics.
- Pricing is only listed in U.S. dollars.
- No local support is provided.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AdministrationJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on AdministrationJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Select "EMPLOYERS" from the home page.
Navigate to the AdministrationJobs.com home page and select "EMPLOYERS."
Click on "POST A JOB."
On the next page, click on the green "POST A JOB" button.
Create an account.
To post a job, you will need an employer account. Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "Create My Account."
Add your job details.
Select a package from the list provided. Scroll down and complete the empty fields to provide information about your job. When you are ready to post, click on "Continue."
Choose an upgrade.
You will then have the option to select an upgrade. These are not required but may be useful for gaining more exposure.
Enter your payment details.
After either selecting an upgrade or skipping that option, you will be presented with your total fee. Choose a payment method and fill in the required information.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Clearly Secretarial Jobs:
Clearly Secretarial Jobs is an administrative job board for employers and job seekers in the U.K. Like AdministrationJobs.com, they feature a CV database, social media promotion, and an employer dashboard while also being more affordable. However, for the higher cost, AdministrationJobs.com also offers featured listings and job syndication.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Secsinthecity:
Secsinthecity offers many of the same features as AdministrationJobs.com, except that the platform has a local focus only. Secsinthecity is costlier than the latter, charging £950.00 +VAT per post, which excludes CV database access. By contrast, AdministrationJobs.com has a variety of plans for different budgets and a global reach.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
As one of the U.K.'s most popular job boards, Reed.co.uk has a range of features to streamline the hiring process and is more affordable than AdministrationJobs.com. While both sites offer CV database access and featured listings, Reed.co.uk attracts far more website traffic and offers prescreening questions, which the latter does not.