30 Day Job Posting
60 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
Single Resume Purchase
AdministrationJobs.com is a niche job board that advertises a variety of administration jobs. The site offers several hiring tools, such as access to resumes and a dashboard for managing listings and applicants. Employers can create company profiles to give job seekers better insight into their business.
The platform caters to the North American job market, and U.S. employers can use the site to hire local talent. However, the site is small compared to more general job boards, such as Indeed, but upgrades are available to make job posts more visible online.
- The job board offers several job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Employers can purchase access to the platform's resume database.
- Listings can be distributed within AdministrationJobs.com's network for increased exposure.
- Prominent companies, such as Motorola Solutions and Metrolinx, have used AdministrationJobs.com for hiring.
- Employers can manage jobs, candidates, and templates from their dashboard.
- Upgrades can be purchased at checkout, including social media promotion.
- Employers can add their company profile to the site for increased brand awareness.
- AdministrationJobs.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site caters to a niche audience may not attract as many job seekers as larger and more general job boards.
- The site lacks advanced hiring features, such as job post metrics.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AdministrationJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on AdministrationJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Select "EMPLOYERS" from the home page.
Navigate to the AdministrationJobs.com home page and select "EMPLOYERS."
Click on "POST A JOB."
On the next page, click on the green "POST A JOB" button.
Create an account.
To post a job, you will need an employer account. Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "Create My Account."
Add your job details.
Select a package from the list provided. Scroll down and complete the empty fields to provide information about your job. When you are ready to post, click on "Continue."
Choose an upgrade.
You will then have the option to select an upgrade. These are not required but may be useful for gaining more exposure.
Enter your payment details.
After either selecting an upgrade or skipping that option, you will be presented with your total fee. Choose a payment method and fill in the required information.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Virtual Latinos:
Virtual Latinos is a job board for remote administrative assistants in Latin America. Virtual Latinos bases their pricing on the level of expertise of the candidate employers are interested in, while AdministrationJobs.com charges per job post. AdministrationJobs.com also has a wider audience.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. IAAP:
The International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) is not just a job board but a resource for administrative professionals to improve their skills, whereas AdministrationJobs.com is solely a job board. The IAAP has slightly lower fees than AdministrationJobs.com, despite both boards offering similar hiring tools.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. iHireAdmin:
Like AdministrationJobs.com, iHireAdmin lists administration roles and offers similar hiring tools, such as resume searches and featured listings. While AdministrationJobs.com charges $299.00 per post, a listing on iHireAdmin costs $349.00 per month, making the latter the costlier option.
What is AdministrationJobs.com?
AdministrationJobs.com is a job board that employers use to find and hire administrative staff across North America.
How much does it cost to post a job on AdministrationJobs.com?
AdministrationJobs.com's pricing starts at $299.00 per post.
How do I create an account on AdministrationJobs.com?
- Go to AdministrationJobs.com's home page.
- Click on "Employer Login" in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to "New Users Create an Account."
- Fill out the online form.
- Create and confirm a security password.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on "Create my Account."