30 Day Job Posting
90 Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
90 Day Job Posting + Admin Job Board Network
3 Pack of Resume Contacts
3 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
AdministrationJobs.com provides a wide range of package options as well as a portal where employers can manage jobs, candidates, and job description templates. It is a small site compared to more general job boards, such as Indeed, but upgrades are available to make your job posts more visible online.
- A number of package options are available to fulfill a range of hiring needs.
- Employers can purchase access to the site's pool of resumes.
- For an additional fee, job posts are featured on other websites within AdministrationJobs.com's network.
- The simple employer dashboard allows you to manage jobs, candidates, and templates.
- Upgrades can be purchased at checkout that includes the option to make your job visible to job aggregator websites.
- Company profiles can be created to give job seekers better insight into your business.
- As a niche job board, this website may not attract as many job seekers as larger and more general job boards like Indeed.
- The site lacks advanced features such as job post metrics and advice on SEO best practices for job descriptions.
We were unable to find reviews of AdministrationJobs.com online.
How to Post a Job on AdministrationJobs.com:
Follow these simple steps to post your next administrative vacancy on AdministrationJobs.com.
Posting a job on AdministrationJobs.com.
Select "EMPLOYERS" from the home page.
Navigate to the AdministrationJobs.com home page and select "EMPLOYERS."
Click "POST A JOB."
On the next page, click on the green "POST A JOB" button.
Log in or create an account.
To post a job, you will need an employer account. Create an account or log in.
Fill in your job details.
Select a package from the list provided. Scroll down and complete the empty fields to provide information about your job. When you are ready to post, click "Continue."
Choose an upgrade.
You will then have the option to select an upgrade. These are not required, but may be useful for gaining more exposure.
Enter your payment details.
After either selecting an upgrade or skipping that option, you will be presented with your total fee. Choose a payment method and fill in the required information.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. FlexProfessionals:
FlexProfessionals focuses on part-time jobs, and claims to source "untapped" candidates with an average of ten years of work experience. AdministrationJobs.com has a less strict criteria for candidates on their site, and offers structured pricing plans while FlexProfessionals charges employers on a case-by-case basis.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. Virtual Latinos:
Virtual Latinos is a job board for remote administrative assistants in Latin America. Virtual Latinos bases their pricing on the level of expertise of the candidate you are seeking, while AdministrationJobs.com charges per job post. AdministrationJobs.com also has a wider audience.
AdministrationJobs.com vs. IAAP:
The International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) is not just a job board, but a resource for administrative professionals to improve their skills. AdministrationJobs.com is solely a job board. The IAAP has slightly lower fees than AdministrationJobs.com despite both boards offering a similar range of services.
What is AdministrationJobs.com?
AdministrationJobs.com is a job board that employers use to find and hire administrative staff.
How much does it cost to post a job on AdministrationJobs.com?
It costs $297.00 to post a single job on AdministrationJobs.com.
How do I create an account on AdministrationJobs.com?
- Go to the AdministrationJobs.com home page.
- Click "Employer Login" in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to "New Users Create an Account."
- Fill in your information and the company's information.
- Create and confirm a security password.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click "Create my Account."