AdminCrossing makes it easier for people looking for work in administrative roles to find jobs. It gathers job ads from millions of websites and allows employers to post jobs, both directly to AdminCrossing as well as to around 600 job boards.
There are a number of job posting plans to choose from, as well as some notable features such as a 14-day free trial, a resume database, and a user-friendly dashboard. However, the job posts don't allow for multimedia and there isn't 24/7 customer support.
- AdminCrossing offers a 14-day free trial on all plans.
- Employers can post up to 20 jobs for free on AdminCrossing with a basic account.
- Jobs posted as part of a paid plan are shared with more than 600 other sites.
- Job posts feature in job alert emails sent to members.
- Employers are granted access to a resume database.
- AdminCrossing offers basic applicant tracking.
- There is live customer support.
- The Basic Account limits the reach of job posts to the AdminCrossing site only.
- The live customer support offered is not 24/7.
- The job posts are basic and don't have much detail.
- Users can't include images or videos in posts.
We were unable to find AdminCrossing reviews online.
How to Post a Job on AdminCrossing:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Posting a job on AdminCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
You will find this in the top right corner of the AdminCrossing home page.
Type in your email address in the field provided and click on "Get Started."
Create a job post.
Fill in all the information in the fields provided including your details, company details, the job description, etc., and then click on "Post Your Job."
Choose "Post as a Featured Job" in the pop-up window.
Select "Basic Account" below the pricing table, or select a preferred paid plan.
Choose to pay by credit card or PayPal.
Fill in the information needed.
Click on "Submit Now!"
Activate your job post.
Once you've received an order confirmation from AdminCrossing, which should be immediate, click on "My Jobs."
To the right of the draft block in the job table, click on "Activate as Basic Job."
AdminCrossing vs. AdministrationJobs.com:
AdministrationJobs.com and AdminCrossing offer many of the same features, but at $299.00 for a 30-day job post, AdministrationJobs.com is more costly. AdminCrossing reaches a wider audience through a larger network of partner sites and offers a free trial.
AdminCrossing vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that has 250 million unique monthly visitors, so job posts have a much broader reach. However, whereas job posts on Indeed could get lost in the noise, AdminCrossing is a niche job board that reaches admin job seekers directly. Indeed is more affordable.
AdminCrossing vs. IAAP:
IAAP offers many of the same features AdminCrossing does, including access to a resume database and secondary exposure through network partners, but AdminCrossing is more affordable. A basic job post costs $215.00 on IAAP, but employers can get 20 basic posts for free on AdminCrossing.
What is AdminCrossing?
AdminCrossing is an administrative assistant job board and aggregator focusing on jobs for administrators and clerks.
What does it cost to post a job on AdminCrossing?
It costs between $199.00 and $1,249.00 to post a job on AdminCrossing and across hundreds of other job boards. There is a basic plan, which allows you to post jobs on AdminCrossing for free, but you are limited to 20 postings, and they are not shared with other job boards.
How do you create an AdminCrossing account?
- Go to the AdminCrossing home page.
- Click on "Sign Up" in the top-right of the page, in line with "Employer."
- Fill in your name, company name, contact details, etc.
- Click on "Sign Up."